Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Everyone knows just about all of the Greek gods and goddess' tend to have children with mortals- some more then others. It eventually got to where the gods and goddess' had a meeting and decided to create a school for all of these children, and teach them how to control their powers so there wouldn't be quite as many 'accidents' throughout the world.
Olympus Academy was created sixty-five years ago under the guise of a boarding school for gifted children- well, teens in this case. Everything has gone smoothly during this time and nothing to big has happened to cause suspicion, but after a group of abnormally powerful teenagers start Olympus High and begin to try and take it over, there's no telling how long it will take for normal humans to notice something strange about the high school and it's strange students- and where are the great and powerful Olympians you ask? Probably on vacation and completely ignoring their children as usual.

On the campus are thirteen buildings, twelve of them are three story buildings which house the students according to the god or goddess they are the child of, and the last is the largest building which is where all of the classrooms are.
All of the 'houses' as they are called are arranged the same- the top two stories are all rooms (each with a small bathroom attached), while the bottom is a living room, library, kitchen, and entertainment room (in which is the second TV, the first is in the living room).

We start on our second year at the school (that does not necessarily mean that we are all sophomores) and we all know each other already- some of us are close friends, others, not so much, but we all end up friends with each other pretty soon. Then someone throws in the idea of taking over the school and it goes from there.

Gods
Apollo (Music, healing, plague, the sun, prophecies, and poetry)
Ares (War, violence, and courage)
Dionysus (Wine, parties, madness, and chaos)
Hades (King of the Underworld and god of the dead)
Hephaestus (Fire, metalwork, and sculpture)
Hermes (Messengers, trade, thieves, language, and athletics)
Poseidon (The sea, rivers, earthquakes, and creator of horses)
Zeus (Sky, weather, lightning, law, order, and fate) 

Goddess'
Aphrodite (Love, beauty, and desire)
Athena (Wisdom, war, battle strategy, handicraft, and reason)
Demeter (Agriculture and harvest)
  Hera   (Marriage and women)

For now, there should not be more then two characters who are related to the same god/goddess.

Form
Name: (First, Last)
Grade: (Sophomore, Junior, or Senior)
Appearance: (Anime pictures and/or descriptions please.)
Style :
Personality: (The characters personality cannot be the polar opposite of your immortal parents')
Power(s): (Please don't go crazy with this, at the most you can have three (and they have to have something to do with your immortal parent.))
Family: (Both parents (please tell what your immortal parent is the god/goddess of) and siblings)
Bio: (You don't have to be incredibly specific here if you do not wish to.)
Other:

Rules
~Please use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. I don't mind slip ups, I sometimes mess up as well, but when it's a constant thing then it's just annoying.
~No god modding or Mary-Sue/Gary-Sue characters.
~All OOC should be in parenthesis.
~Please use third-person point-of-view.
~ ASK TO JOIN, please.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Characters

Felix Inoue, 16 ------------------ Hades --------- BrokenInsanity
Haruki Akiyama, 17 ----------- Apollo --------- BrokenInsanity
Eileithyia Hervisse, 17 ------- Athena -------- ≈Chrysoberyl≈
Issac Asulla, 17 -----------------Hermes ------- RainingKnote
Kre Kirin, 16 ----------------------Poseidon ----- RaningKnote
Grace Tyler Mykolai, 15 ----- Hephaestus - samanthapandw
Thalia, 16 -------------------------- Zeus ----------- Storm1232
Raymond Jacobs II, 16 ------- Aphrodite ---- Storm1232

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Name: Felix Inoue
Grade: Junior
Appearance: 

Style: Felix is usually wearing a black hoodie which is almost always un-zipped, with either a tanktop or a tubetop, skinny jeans, and short black combat boots.
Personality: Felix can be malicious at times, but is usually kind, especially with animals. She can be very morbid and is proud to be a child of Hades. She is also very pessimistic, but instead of seeming sad all of the time she is amused by most bad things. Felix is extremely loyal to those she thinks of as friends, but has no problem using others. She doesn't have a problem getting her hands dirty and prefers to do things herself instead of telling others to do it. She is very possessive over her friends and fears they will leave her in time. Felix also has a horrible temper that is almost as bad as Ares', but is rarely ever showed. There are times when she is extremely fragile and easily brought to tears by words from someone who is close to her. She doesn't like crowds either and hates anyone talking bad about her friends. When she's in a bad mood or under stress she usually gets into fights. She loves blood, whether it's hers or others it doesn't really matter to her.
Power(s): She can raise the dead for a short time and can see others' darkest fears.
Family: 
Hades (father)
Aiko Sekai (mother, 31)
Shika Sekai (step-father, 33)
Lexi Sekai (step-sister, 7)
Bio: Aiko had Felix when she was 16 and was dis-owned, of course Hades was long gone, but Shika, a child-hood friend of Aiko's, took care of Aiko. Shika was an orphan and lived on his own but was able to make enough money for them to scrape by. Eventually Shika and Aiko had a child, Lexi, and got married, Shika acting as a father to Felix the whole time. They weren't rich, in fact they were quite poor, but all of them, including Felix, have always been quite happy with their family. Where as she loves her step-father and step-sister, Felix has never thought of them as her father and sister, which is why she demanded her mothers maiden name when she was ten- although they didn't allow her to legally change it back until she was thirteen. 
Other: Felix has an almost-but-not-quite solid black Doberman whose name is Jax. She lets him into the house sometimes as well and keeps him inside when the weather isn't all that great. She's grown up with him and he can be extremely protective over her.

Name: Haruki 'Haru' Akiyama
Grade: Senior
Appearance: 

Personality: Haruki is extremely smart when it comes to things like English, Math, History, etc., but is also extremely naive. He's also quite clumsy, can be pretty forgetful at times, and easily gets confused. Haruki loves poetry, soft music, art, and playing the violin and piano- although he also loves horror which most people find surprising.
Power(s): He can heal very quickly and easily survive from some things that other people couldn't, but he can also heal others. He also has the ability to change peoples emotions through music by putting the desired emotion into his music.
Family:
Apollo (Father)
Mai (Mother, 36)
Shou (Step-father, 38 )
Ren and Lin (Step-brother and sister, 11)
Bio: Haruki grew up with Shou as his father and, where as he has no hard feelings against Apollo, he still doesn't think of him as his father. His family has always been on the rich-ish side when it comes to money, but they've never actually used their money as if they were. Haruki grew up in the same neighborhood for almost his whole life, and was quite popular as well with both genders- although, because of how feminine he is, he's also gotten used to being mistaken as a female. He loves his family and adores the twins.
Other: He's a blackbelt in karate, and is bi.

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
[Can I join? I would also like to reserve a spot for Athena.]

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
[This is something I randomly typed.]

Laxmi glared at Maximillian. "Simply because you're two years older than me doesn't mean that I'm weaker than you," I sneered as I formed my hands into fists.

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
[No worries. I'll post my form in a couple of minutes.]

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Name: Issac Asulla
Grade: Senior
Appearance:
Style :

Personality: Quiet, stealthy, curious, observant.
Power(s): Teleporting to increase time to get to places, but it takes a toll on the body if used to much. Able to memorize long conversations or passages from books.
Family: Son of Hermes, his mother is Lira Asulla, who is no longer alive.
Bio: When Issac was born, his mother had lied and said his father was the man that she had been currently married to. Over the years, he realized that that wasn't true, and the day that his 'father' died, his mother had finally told him the truth. Since he was little, he had problems concentrating due to his lack of being able to hear anything. After a while of never being able to understand what people said clearly, he studied how to read lips, and soon was able to do so easily. His mother died while he was just going into highschool, causing him to move in with his mother's brother. But only a year later he couldn't stand being there anymore, not really enjoying the company of his uncle's family, and ran away until he was able to come to the academy.
Other: He is deaf, but reads lips easily. He loves running, so is in track.

Name: Kre Kirin
Grade: Junior
Appearance:
Style :

Personality: Carefree, optimistic, playful, her emotions are sensitive, sometimes becoming frustrated or angry.
Power(s): Able to use water as a mirror to see other places, can control earth a little.
Family: Her father is Poseidon and her mother is Silva Kirin, who is a stay at home mom to take care of her little half brother.
Bio: Kre grew up with her mother and younger brother, always looking out for the two. When she was old enough to understand, her mother told her about her father, but Kre had told her she had always suspected that she was different from her younger brother in some way, meaning their fathers couldn't be the same person. She enjoys photography and being with animals, mostly horses. She never really took horseback lessons, but loved to go visit them and soon learned how to do so on her own much easier than she thought. She enjoys going to the beach and has a fear of blood, causing her to freeze up.
Other: N/A

"We are but branches among many trees."

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please join, misa-chan? I'd like to make my form now, if that's okay....

name: Grace Tyler Mykolai, goes by Tyler.
grade: junior
appearance: Tyler has stick-straight black hair that reaches about the middle of her back, and side bangs. She usually has it tied back into a messy ponytail or braid. Her largish eyes are topaz, with little flecks of gold and copper. Her skin is lightly tanned, and her face has a sprinkling of freckles across the bridge of her nose. Obviously fit, and tends to have little cuts on her arms. Has a scar on the right side of her jaw, going from about the top of the bone to an inch above her chin. Also has a large scar on her left upper arm, she has it covered with a bandage at all times. Pretty, in a masculine tomboy-esque way.
style: usually a tank top and jeans, with sneakers and a hoodie tied around her waist. Has a bandana tied to keep her bangs and loose hair out of her face. Her color pallet includes greys, everything except her white tanks being a varying shade of grey. Everything she wears is very practical, she never wears any unneeded accessories or makeup.
personality: Tyler is somewhat lacking in people skills. She tends to be awkward and hide in the background to avoid having to have conversations. When you talk to her, she's actually pretty smart, but can be brutally honest and very stubborn. She's a loyal friend, and can be pretty nice if she wants to be. An absolute tomboy. She's good with tech and building things, and prefers to work alone so that no one "messes things up" when she's working.
power: She can conjure and manipulate small to medium fires. She's also really good at making things with metal, but she sees that as a skill, not a power.
Family: Dad is Hephaestus, god of metalwork, fire, and sculpture. Her mom is Aria Mykolai. Siblings........ Well, no one else is Hephaestus's kid, and she's her mom's only kid.
Bio: Tyler had obviously never known her dad. She didn't have a step-father or anything. She just had her mom, a mechanic in a factory. Tyler grew up with machines, and had always been good with them. She discovered the fire quite by accident, she had gotten mad at a machine she was trying to help her mom fix and accidentally set her clothing on fire. Since they weren't anywhere near fire at the time, Tyler knew something was up, and made her mom tell her everything. When she did, Tyler ran away from home about three times, every time getting caught and brought back home. Her mom finally sent her away to Olympus Academy when Tyler was 15.
other: usually lurks in her dorm. Alone. Away from people. She does go to classes and lunch and stuff, though, she'll just be in the least popular area.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Might I be a part of this?

Name:  Raymond Jacobs II. *aka Ray J*
Grade:  Junior
Appearance: 
Style : He likes the colors black and red, and likes to encorperate(sp?) them in almost everything he wears. He also has a favorite jacket (In picture) that he wears almost all the time
Personality: He's naturally a flirt, can't really help it. He likes meeting new people.  Not one to really do what he's told, if he wants something, he's going to find a way to get it
Power(s): Similar to an Incubus, he attracts people to him, mostly those of the opposite gender, and most find it hard to deny him of whatever he desires
Family/Bio: He found out his mother was Aphrodite at a young age, His Human parent, Ramond Jacobs, is a well known lawyer. When he found out his mother was the goddess of Love, beauty, and Desire, he began to experiment to see if he might have gotten something from her.. He also has a sister whom his father had with another human.. His sister, Dani,  lives with her mother, Deliliah, but Ray J tries to keep in contact with her on a regular basis

Might I make another person? If I can join of course.. smile

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Thalia
Grade:  Junior
Appearance: Shall post
Style : She likes creamy colors, like white, brown, and yellow..She's known for her endless amount of skirts and dresses, which, despite how it seems, she actually makes herself..
Personality: She believes everything should be fair, and that everyone has a second chance, she likes to be a peacemaker, and see things from both points of veiw.. Despite her small size, she has a bold leader like authority when in groups, its a natural trait that she can't control
Power(s): Similar to that of her father's lighting, Thalia has these energy spurs. Kind of like little lightning strikes that she uses for attack and defense. She can sense of others are related to a God and/or Goddess, and what their powers may be.
Family/bio: She is one of the many children of Zues, god of the Sky, weather, lighting, law, order, and fate. Her and her mother grew up in poverty, so Thalia has learned to work with what she's given, which is part of the reason she has such a 'I can do it' attitude.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Riddle

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos