Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is it too late to join?)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Sorry, but yes it is to late.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Name:  Thalia
Grade:  Junior
Appearance: Shall post
Style : She likes creamy colors, like white, brown, and yellow..She's known for her endless amount of skirts and dresses, which, despite how it seems, she actually makes herself..
Personality: She believes everything should be fair, and that everyone has a second chance, she likes to be a peacemaker, and see things from both points of veiw.. Despite her small size, she has a bold leader like authority when in groups, its a natural trait that she can't control
Power(s): Similar to that of her father's lighting, Thalia has these energy spurs. Kind of like little lightning strikes that she uses for attack and defense. She can sense of others are related to a God and/or Goddess, and what their powers may be.
Family/bio: She is one of the many children of Zues, god of the Sky, weather, lighting, law, order, and fate. Her and her mother grew up in poverty, so Thalia has learned to work with what she's given, which is part of the reason she has such a 'I can do it' attitude.
Other: N/A

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Okay, who's on?
And can everyone delete all of their posts except for their forms please? (:

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
I'm on.
Not deleting this post till later xD
But will delete the others other than my form XD

"We are but branches among many trees."

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
On! and mtay

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Just got back online...

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Felix sighed, a small smile on her face as she looked at at the campus in front of her, the few things she had taken home with her the year before in the small suitcase next to her. Jax hopped out of the car before the brunette, followed by a little red haired girl who immediately hugged Felix, "Bye bye Nee-chan" Lexi spoke, looking up at the taller girl. Felix smiled down at her and mussed her hair, "I'll talk to you later, okay?" she spoke, pulling herself away from the seven year old and waving to her mother and step-father, "Bye guys" "Goodbye #####-####, don't get into any trouble." her mother spoke from the passengers seat, her step-father waving goodbye back to Felix before she closed the door behind Lexi and headed towards the Hades dormitory, Jax following behind her.
Smiling to the dark haired man at the entrance, Felix walked up, "Hey Alexander, how was your summer?" she asked as the other marked her name off of the clipboard in his hands. "Alright I suppose, aside from the part where Father summoned me." he spoke, sighing softly as Jax sat in front of him, waiting to be petted. Felix just laughed softly at Jax, "He probably didn't even listen to the report you know." "Yes, I know that very well, he never has and I'm pretty sure he never will." Alexander spoke, patting the dog in front of him. Felix just shook her head and walked past him to the front door, leaving Jax to be with one of the few people he actually liked.
Felix walked in, going straight up the stairs and to her room on the second floor, her suitcase being carried on her head until she reached the room. She set the black case down and unlocked the door, glad that there wasn't many children of Hades so they didn't have to share rooms. The brunette quickly began to put her things away, humming along to the music that was blasting in the room beside her.

Haruki hummed happily as he locked the car door behind him and swung his backpack over his arm, beginning to walk towards the Apollo dormitory. As usual, his hair was half up into a ponytail and the sleeves of his pink button down were pushed up, grass not yet stuck onto his black skinny jeans as they would surely soon be. As he walked past the Hades dormitory, the black and brown doberman known as Jax pounced on him and made him fall onto the grass, quickly beginning to lick his face. "Jax, Jax, off, please`' Haruki laughed, trying to push the large dog off of him as he slobbered over him. Soon enough the dog got off of the pink haired man and stood next to him, waiting for his treat. Haruki just laughed once more and wiped his face off, a slightly disgusted expression on his face as he did so. He sat up and took his backpack off, pulling out a small piece of chocolate and setting it on the ground for the dog, "You know, that's not healthy for you." he spoke, scratching his head before standing up and smiling down at the dog. Jax ate the candy then headed back towards Alexander, the head of the Hades dorm and one of the twelve main teachers. "You only love me for my candy." Haruki mumbled, shaking his head at the dog before wiping the grass off of himself and continuing to the Apollo dorm giving Eric, another main teacher and the head of the Apollo dorm, a smile. "Good morning, sir" he spoke as the blonde marked off his name and returned the younger's smile "Good morning, and don't call me that. Makes me feel old" he spoke. "You're only twenty-five though" Haruki spoke, causing Eric to raise an eyebrow, "Exactly, now go get your things put away." he spoke suddenly looking oddly at the pink haired teen, "And you might want to get that grass out of your hair.". Haruki patted his head, quickly finding a few pieces and laughing at himself, He headed into the dorm as Eric's phone rang, giving him a small wave as he walked in. Haruki quickly went up the stairs and entered the first bedroom, trying to hurry and put his things away before his roommate came and ###### ## some music which would surly be some horrible, loud music.

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Issac gathered his belongs from the back seat of his car, closing the door and locking it before heading down the familiar trail that lead to the different dorms. He smiled lightly to himself, looking ahead as he walked. Over the summer break, he had stayed with Koren , the teacher in charge of the Hermes dorm. He was thankful the teacher had allowed him to stay, considering that he had no family he wanted to stay with anymore. Issac continued down the trail, looking at each dorm as he passed. I wonder how many will be coming back this year.  he thought to himself as he walked, shifting his back back which was over one of his shoulders. He looked at the Hades dorm, which he was just passing, looking at it for a few seconds before continuing down the trail.

Kre grinned, kicking off her shoes as she fell back onto her bed, " Feels good to be back!~" she said to herself. She had only arrived not to long ago, checking in with her dorm teacher before making it to her room. She didn't even unpack, just throwing her bag on the ground and enjoying the moment of being back. Her eyes scanned the familiar room for a long moment before she sat up. Kre's eyes wandered to the window, the curtains drawn back to allow her to see outside.

"We are but branches among many trees."

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Thalia walked onto the campus, bright eyed and ###########.. this was one of the few times she was actually away from home and she couldn't wait to see who'd she'd meet first.. She hurried to find the Zeus dorms, noticing a few akward glares from others, Looks like there are even more people that don't like my dad..GREAT! she thought sighing, It wasn't really fair, most people assumed that since her father was Zues that she was going to be some snotty mean girl.. She did a brief check in with the head od the dorm, Tarah, before finally finding her room. She simply tossed her stuff on the floor, not bothering to open anything..

Ray J layed on his bed, looking at the ceiling as he thought, this was his second time here,he's already check in with the dorm teacher,  Maybe there might be some new people to talk to he thought, and of course by 'people' he meant girls. He started to think of one of the many times when he father was telling him about his mother, and the traits of her Ray J seemed to inheirate(sp?). He drifted to sleep as he thought of this familiar memory...

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Should I Wear!

Is my house haunted?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos