Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Issac continued to walk at his slow pace across the courtyard, now distracted by a few texts he had received earlier from friends. He read over them, putting his phone away afterwords as he continued towards the track. He made his way past the fence gate, glancing around, no one there. Just how he preferred it.

Kre glanced around as she made it outside, wondering who else was already there. She had seen a few people already, mostly from her window. She glanced around for a moment before deciding to just walk around, wasting time until lunch.

"We are but branches among many trees."

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Thalia sat on the grass. tuning everyone out.. She started sketching out a new dress idea..  Every once in a while she felt a few glares, and even heard a comment, "Whats you problem?!" she snapped.. Everyone looked away quickly.. "daughters of apollo.." she muttered.. annoyed.

Ray J walked outside, looking for something to do. He thought about a few things, mostly that if he was going to try to flirt with someone, he'd have to be sure that they weren't related to him throught his mother.. He suddered with the thought.

(Watching Terminator...My posts aren't going to be as thought out..sorry..Frustrated)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
( going to wait on misa now, since she isn't on yet )

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Felix stood up, stretching and then looking down at Haruki, who had decided to start cloud watching even though the sky was completely clear of any clouds. She kicked him lightly with her foot in order to get his attention, "I'm gonna go find someone else, or maybe bug some Ares kids, you wanna come with?" she asked. Haruki sighed as he sat up, "I'd better not, Aaron made me promise to go a couple of rounds with him" he spoke, standing up as well. "Ooo, you finally got a boyfriend? Honestly, I was expecting you to get a girlfriend instead with how few guys here you don't hate, but a boyfriend is good to." she said with a joking grin. "You know I meant karate! Besides, I don't hate most of the guys here.. I just don't like very many guys here... or people in general..." he spoke turning slightly red, his voice getting lower as he spoke. Felix just laughed softly, "I know." she spoke, walking away from the now grumbling Haruki.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Issac made his way past the bleachers and onto the track, looking at the empty area for a long time. Last year he he wasn't able to join the track team due to an injury he had gotten, but he had practiced all summer to be able to get back to his normal skill level to join it once again. After a few minutes of stretching he made his way to the beginning, pausing for a moment before he started off running.

Kre smiled as she looked around, the place the same as last year, but seemingly more beautiful to her. ( WB for her T~T )

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(I donno what to post at all.)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

(I donno what to post at all.)

One of your character can interact with either Kre or Haru, since those two aren't doing much xD

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mtay then..)

Thalia sighed and stood, looking around, sorting throught everyone..She saw one girl who seemed alone, she walked over as she thought Daughter of ########..interesting..

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
(If you don't know what to have your character do, you can have them get in trouble with someone else at the school and get into a fight or something. Just a suggestion though. :3)

Felix hummed as she walked with no real direction, but ended up finding herself over by the track. She actually had the ability to get on the team and had been asked a couple of times by other students during the two years she had come to the school, but Felix knew she would end up getting kicked out or something for getting into a fight or letting her grades drop as she often did, so she declined. Seeing someone on the track, Felix made her way to the bleachers and sat on the end, resting her chin in her hand as she watched the person. "They're fast.." she muttered to herself.

Haruki scratched Jax's head before the dog made his way back over the Alexander, who was actually the one who usually took care of him instead of Felix. Haruki cracked his neck with a sigh before heading back towards his shared room, glad that Aaron would most likely be there as well and tell him that something had come up and he wouldn't be able to train with him- one of the few times he was actually pleased to see the taller Sophomore. Looking around the outside of the Apollo dorm, Haruki noticed Eric wasn't around, but just 'hmm'd at it and continued to his room. Just as he had predicted, Aaron was there and told him something had come up, then practically ran out of the room. The pink haired teen just shook his head before dropping his sketch pad on his bed and making his way out of the room as well, locking it behind him- the 'prank war' between the Hades and Ares dorms didn't usually stay to the two, as Haruki had found out when he came into his room only to get his hair trimmed as a few knives flew at him- he really didn't see how the word 'prank' had gotten on the 'war' between the two dorms, seeing as it was more similar to k!lling attempts then pranks. 

(I hate the filters =_=)

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Imma try that..)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ONE IN A MILLION FRIEND

Hello i'm new

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

First time on in 3 months

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

latest videos