Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray J was talking to a girl, he smiled, Oh.. the Daughters of Apollo..he thought, "So wh-.." he was interrupted by a guy,
"Traci?!"
Ray J looked at the girl, "Boyfriend?"
"Ex.."She said, the looked at the guy, "What do you want Ashton..?"
Ashton looked at Ray J, "Why are you talking to her?" he said, the jelously obvious in his voice.

A small crowd started to gather..

"Son of Ares I assume?"Ray J said, "War..Violence.."he said..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Issac was focused on running, letting his mind concentrate on nothing but that. It was easy to do so once he just focused, but after a while he let his mind wander. He managed to do a few more laps after that, but on the last one slowing down halfway through to relax a little until the end when he finally did stop. I didn't keep a constant breathing cycle...lost focus. he thought to himself, catching up on his breath as he finished walking a little bit more. For the first time while running he noticed someone else sitting in the bleachers, his gaze going to her.

Kre felt eyes on her, following the feeling of the gaze until they met another girls. She thought for a moment, trying to put a name with the face.

(gah, sorry, WB still )

"We are but branches among many trees."

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Uhm.. hi.."Thalia said to the girl... (Its hard to post for my chick at the moment as wellFrustrated)

---

The guy, Ashton, looked at Ray J, "And how would you know that?"
"Lucky guess.." Ray J said shrugging.. but the smile didn't leave his face

---

Thalia started to say something else, but then heard  something, she looked over, and saw a big crowd of people, "Whats going on..?"

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Recognizing Issac from a couple of classes but not being able to remember his name, Felix began to mentally go through possible ones as she sat there, not realizing he had noticed her. 

Haruki raised an eyebrow as he heard a commotion, quickly squeezing through the crowd that had gathered only to see Ray J. "Ah... well, it's not hard to guess what happened here" he muttered, deciding to stay and see what happened.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Kre followed the girl's gaze, shrugging lightly. " I'll bet its some Ares' kid, they seem more serious this year about making trouble. I wouldn't want to get caught up in it, to much trouble and time consuming." she muttered, though was curious all the same. She made her way past a few people in the crowd to get a good look at who it was between and guessing at what could have happened.

Issac watched her for a moment, recognizing her right away. He remembered having classes with her a couple of years ago, they had even been partners on some major projects. Of course he had never said much to her during those times, since he had nothing to say at that time. He continued to watch her, wondering what she was thinking.

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Without waiting for a reply, Thalia went over, pushing her way through the crowd, she ended up by a guy she's recognized from before, she couldn't remember his name off the spot..She looked at the two in the center.. thinking alound, "Son of Ares.." Well, it wasn't unlikely to see a child of a god of war involved in a fight, but who whould be crazy enough to even cause this..? Then she saw the other person, Son of aphrodite..she thought, then sighed, not even surprised anymore.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"Ah! I remember!" Felix spoke, standing up and walking over to other, "You're Issac, right? You're pretty fast.." she spoke, feeling a little stupid for not remember his name. During her freshman year she had been in a couple of sophomore classes and had worked with him during a few projects, she didn't speak to him unless she needed to though because, until sophomore year, she was actually a little shy- even more so when she had a crush on them. After freshman year though, she didn't really see him because she ended up getting put in only sophomore classes and barely even passed them, while he was in junior.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Issac gave a small smile, nodding lightly, " Thank you." he said softly, which was more of a whisper, since he barely spoke. He never liked to speak, considering he couldn't hear himself talk. He was glad she remembered his name, since it had been a year since they had talked. Perhaps this year they would share a class or two again.

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Shouldn't have someone stopped the fight by now..?)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

(Shouldn't have someone stopped the fight by now..?)

Yeah, was waiting on your next post before posting something for it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Counting in 2s!

We the Kidz

KIN (Kid's International News)-moved

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

What's your forum post count?

latest videos