Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(I donno what else to post but mkay...)
The girl, Traci, tried to get the two of them to stop fighting, but no one would listen to her..

(And.,.. thats all I got Raspberry)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"It's almost lunch time I think.." Felix spoke, pulling out her phone and checking the time, "Only about five more minutes, would you like to eat with me?...unless you were planning on sitting with your friends." she quickly added with a smile.

(I was thinking you could just let 'em fight. xD)

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Issac gave a small nod, " Okay." he said with a smile of his own. He had barely caught what she had said at the last part due to her saying it so fast. He was still trying to get used to people talking faster than normal, reading their lips the best he could. " Shall we head over there now?"

Kre watched the two seem to glare at each other for a long moment, even the girl that it was being fought over not able to stop whatever was about to happen. " Come on! If your going to do something, do it. Ares' kids like you get angry easily, but all you do is talk. Do something or let it go, its almost lunch time."  she said, a bit annoyed. She was looking forward to seeing something, but she knew how things like this turned out.
( did you guys know that cowardliness is a part of Ares? The roman god, Mars, also known as ares was a god of war, but he was more cowardly than anything, that is why Athena is also in charge of the duties of war. )

"We are but branches among many trees."

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray J smiled again, all the anger gone instantly, He started to walk off

You could hear half the people groan, obviously wanting there to be a fight.

"Sorry guys.."Ray J said shrugging, smiling still, "I'm a lover not a fighter.."

Thalia sighed ans turned to leave, "Waste of time..." she muttered

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Kre just smiled lightly, turning to walk away. He may say that, but he seems to be the one always behinds fights like this. she thought, remembering last year as well. Most of the fights she had seen almost always ended like this when it came to people from the Aphrodite dorms. She glanced at her phone for a moment, " Lunch time." she muttered, stuffing it back in her pocket.

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler had heard the fight, which as far as she was concerned was the only slightly interesting thing that had happened. She sighed and headed in towards the lunchroom to eat.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
.BeHappy.
.BeHappy.
StarStar
(Is it too late to join?)

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar

".BeHappy." wrote:

(Is it too late to join?)

Sorry but yes. I believe the creator already told someone else it was to late.

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"Yeah, I guess we should." Felix spoke before starting towards the schools cafeteria. She actually never ate the school lunches even though they were actually quite good, and would usually just get a drink from the vending machine.

Haruki sighed, going to walk next to Ray J, "Well, I see you haven't changed much over the summer." he spoke, laughing slightly as he shoved his thumbs into his pockets.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Issac followed beside Felix, watching other students walking towards the lunch room as well. He didn't say anything, just continued walking beside her. He glanced ahead for a moment, catching glimpses of people's lips moving, making out the words they were saying. Most of it seemed to be a disappointment about some fight that didn't happen.

Kre continued to walk to the lunchroom, following behind a few other people as she got in line. She wasn't to hungry, so just picked up a few things before finding a seat at her normal tablet that she sat at most of last year.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Where would you be if the internet didn't ...

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

latest videos