Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar

"RainingKnote" wrote:

( giving this a bump cause no idea who else is on XD We need action!~ )

"We are but branches among many trees."

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry.. had to go to the store with my mom.. But I ish back!)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
(Going to leave this RP. Deleted my form.)

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
bump

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar

"RainingKnote" wrote:

bump

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join???

Name: Jacey Evens
Grade: Junior
Looks: 
Style: 
Perso: Jacey is an out-going carefree teenage girl. She loves to laugh and smile. She can find the bright side in anything and she can brighten up anyones day with just her smile. She is very portective of her firends so you can dis her and she wont care but when you dis her friends she does not allow it. She is very open minded so she thinks outside the box a lot and she speaks her mind. She is very short tempered and once you get her mad its not very pretty. She is also very talkative and she gets in alot of trouble for it
Powers: She can kill or hurt some with her mind or she can reverse it and heal someone with her hands and she can heal herself. 
Parents: Mom (Anne Evens-38 )
Father (Apollo)
Step father (Ben Evens-43 )
Step-sister (Ryana Evens-13 )
Step-brother (Tyson Evens-18 )
Bio: Jacey grew up knowing her father had left her and her mother when she was five. She never cared for her father when she find out who he was. When she was ten her mother married Ben so she mostly grew up with him has her father. She gets along with her step-siblings very well. Her real father taught her how to play piano when she was three and then when he left she stopped playng but never forgot how. She can play other insturment very well and sing but she doesn't since it reminds her of her father to much. She grew up in a big house and being spoiled when her mom married Ben but she never became a bart from being spoiled 
Other: She has a very strong britsh accent

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Kre glanced at the sound of an argument that had broken out a few tables down from where she was sitting. Her eyes glanced between the two that were seeming to yell now, not sure who's house they belonged to, but she was sure that any moment now a fight would break out. She sighed, standing to leave, not wanting to get in the middle of anything.

Issac had been distracted slightly, after a long moment of pause, looking out a nearby window.

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler sighed and ate a few forkfuls of food. She wasn't particularly hungry, but she felt awkward just sitting there doing nothing.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Felix got up and walked in between the two, recognizing one as Alexis, a daughter of Ares who made problems with just about everyone. The other was a freshman, a daughter Hades, but Felix couldn't remember her name.. coming out of her thoughts, the brunette finally spoke just before it was about to come to violence. "Come on girls, no need to get into a fight. Can't you two at least wait until school actually starts to start some violence?"
"Stay out of it Felix, this doesn't concern you!" Alexis spoke, glaring at the short sixteen year old.
"If she's right about one thing, its that this doesn't, so buzz off shorty!" the other brunette spoke to Felix. The sixteen year old turned to the other, giving her a harsh glare before grabbing a handful of her hair and yanking her down, "I am not short." she spoke, quickly grabbing the others fist before it made contact. "Let go of me you b****!" she screeched, swinging her other fist at the short brunette. Felix kicked her knee, making her fall to the ground and letting go of her hair, smirking, "Now, I think I'll just go finish my lunch" she spoke, her mood suddenly changing as the girl slowly got back up, Alexis just glaring after Felix.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Olympus Academy ~ATJ~

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(You're back from the dead! O.O haha no. But I did miss this.)

Tyler watched Felix and laughed softly. She knew the second she heard the girl call Felix shorty she was in huge trouble.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Mom or Dad?

What kinda farm animal are u?

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

i need a bf

Mom or Dad?

latest videos