Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Cirque de Freaks [Open; ATJ]

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry but,this Roleplay is annoying me now,if we don't start I'm deleting my charecter.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar

"jasmine0310" wrote:

Sorry but,this Roleplay is annoying me now,if we don't start I'm deleting my charecter.

[We'll start once Emzy posts up her characters. =)]

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
{{ Why of course smile }}

Character Skeleton:
Name: Leon Dixon
Personality: Leon is.... different, he never really speaks and keeps himself to himself, usually carving different things in corners etc. Yet he longs for friends, for a person to love. He dreams of adventure and a life beyond the cirque...
Biography: He really doesnt like to talk about it
Why You're Considered a Freak: He cant drown....
Species: Lycan
Powers: Turns into a wolf creature when the moon is full, can hold his breath....well....he hasnt really ever tested its limits. Nothing else
Appearance:
Other: -

Character Skeleton:
Name: Jasper Goulding
Personality: Jasper is kind and conciderate but VERY sarcastic and immature. To be honest hes just like a big kid, but quite a dangerous one
Biography: -
Why You're Considered a Freak: He cant go out in sunlight
Species: Aᴜғʜᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ
Powers: The powers that go with his species
Appearance: Jasper is more pretty than handsome however he is very attractive. He has soft, almost femine features with soft lips and a perfectly angular nose. He has caring deep blue eyes that can catch and hold yours with ease and are framed by long, black eyelashes. He has ash blonde hair that frames his face and a fringe that reaches just below his perfect eyebrows. He is a nice height at 6'2 and has a sculpted, musculer figure. At second glance you can see just how perfect he is, prehaps too perfect... When you examine him more closly in clear light, you can see the scars running down his arms and cheeks, the sharpness of his canines, the tiny smirk always hidden at the corner of his mouth.
Other:-

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
[Emzy, you've been accepted. =3]

The crowd clapped as a light centered on Chao. Her light brown eyes shimmered as she looked around the audience. "Welcome!" She boomed, "To Cirque du Freaks! The strangest performances that you will ever see in your life," her voice lowered as the sentence ended. She took off ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴘ hat, revealing her dark brown hair that was tied in a bun. "Before we start, we shall introduce our friends," Chao then pointed towards Rhadamanthys, the light landing on the brightly colored girl.

She stepped forward and then bowed, but immediately stood straight once more. "Meet Rhadamanthys," Chao said, looking directly at Rhadamanthys, but then back towards the crowd. "She's a strange looking girl, as you can see," Chao said as some part of the crowd nodded in agreement. "Wait and see what shall happen..." 

Immediately, Rhadamanthys disappeared, a puff of dusty smoke appearing in the place that she used to be in. Suddenly, she appeared in front of a grown man, somewhere around the age of 30. Rhadamanthys's bright gold eyes bore into the man's, no such emotion appearing. 

The man began to take short breaths, and his forehead began to shine with sweat. With no warning, his head hit the back of the wooden chair, his eyes closed.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Leon sat behind the curtains, listening to the. cheering and clapping of the crowds of people. Hw winced. He was only dressed from the waist down as it was his perfomance next. He ground. his teeth together. He hated it, day after day, week after week the same thing iver and over in a endless cycle of....what? (Jasper will come whence needed)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Rhadamanthys stepped away from the man, no expression on her face. She stood behind Chao, but then appeared in front of her within a second, but then appeared many times in front of multiple people's face, gasps escaping their lips as she appeared. After using her abilities, Rhadamanthys then stood next to Chao, waiting for her next order. 

"Now, we have an even stranger "person" with us tonight, and he is Leon!" People clapped as the light landed on the red curtain, a silhouette of a man appearing.  

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Leon stepped into the shadows, shaking and nervous yet when the stage consumed me, and the blinding lights lit my face, the thrill of performing changed me. i had to admit, this was ok. First, I wowed them with my rather simply breathing fire, flames dancing along my arms. Then I extinguished the fire in a tank full of water and climbed in, chaining my arms and legs to the glass wall and awaiting the ringmaster to close the lid and so let the water consume me

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Name: Hana Mietsu 
Personality: Hana doesn't like her power to sense or influence others emotions, so she rarely ever uses it, but she still doesn't trust outsiders very easily. She thinks of The Cirque as all the friends and family she'll ever need and has never left to look at the outside world. She can be very clingy to some people but hates to be touched by strangers or those she doesn't trust. Hana can worry over others to much, but also has a bit of a short temper, so she will often say or do something to someone in a fit of anger and then freak out worrying if they're okay. 
Biography: Hana was born into a very dysfunctional family, neither of her parents were around much and when they were they wouldn't pay her much attention. It wasn't exactly good for Hana when they did pay attention to her seeing as they would most likely hurt her. Hana was usually by her self at home, which was in a very rough and dangerous town, until she was seven. While her parents were gone some people broke in, not realizing that Hana was hiding in a secret safe under the floor that her father usually hid things in. After they left, Hana did as well, afraid that her parents would blame it all on her. For about a year she lived on the streets, the odd powers she had protecting her enough to survive until she happened across The Cirque. She sneaked in but was soon found, but instead of being kicked out as she had though, Hana was offered the option to stay, which she gladly took.
Why You're Considered a Freak: When she's extremely frightened she tends to unconsciously make peoples emotions go haywire.
Species: Elemental
Powers: Hana can control water and sense and influence others emotions, she also has extremely fast reflexes.
Appearance: 
Her eyes are bright blue though.
Other: She loves animals and has a few pets that just stroll around The Cirque, there is Mai, a snake, Jax, a fox cub, Lexi, a Leopard cub, and her mother, Xia, who usually follows Hana around. Jax and Lexi think of themselves as guards or something and always try and scare off other animals, while Xia treats both as her children, and Mai is just lazy. 

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Hana yawned tiredly, watching the stage from the back of the room with Xia, thankful she didn't have to do her act tonight. Usually she found fun in her tightrope act, but she hadn't been feeling well lately. For Hana, sensing other peoples emotions wasn't something she did consciously, it just happened, and since she had been closing her mind off for so long she would sometimes get headaches, but it had been happening quite frequently for the past few weeks. The white haired girl groaned softly and closed her eyes, feeling as if her head was about to be ripped open for a second before the pain slowly ebbed away. Xia rubbed against Hana's leg looking at her with big eyes. Hana just smiled softly and scratched her ears before walking out of the tent and out into the night air.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
[Misa, you've been accepted! =3]

Chao strided towards the glass, and stopped in front of Leon's floating body. Good luck, lycan, She messaged Leon just as she closed to lid, locking it with chains wrapping around the glass.

People watched intently of what was going to happen.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos