Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

~I Write Sins, Not Tragedies~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Since I was invited, do I have to ask to join?)

Posted By:
Jonythan1_2316946 Lock
Jonythan1_2316946
StarStarStar
Jon arose from his coma and turned his head in each direction. He was incredibly startled right now, "Where am I," He wondered aloud. He then stood from the chill, hard floor and  wabbled for a short second. He began to wander around. Suddenly, a glimpse of a familiar creatrue caught his eye. It was standing tall in the corner. He walked towards it and hoped that it was friendly. As he got closer, the creature's apperance became more and more clear. He stood around 7ft tall with a shadowy apperance and what appeared to be red skin. Jon could hear what sounded like a growl coming from that direction. He was evenually standing right next to the deamonic looking beast. Jon took in a swallow and lost breath as he noticed the creature foming at the mouth. The creature then jumped, however missed Jon and hit a masked man behind him.

Posted By:
Jonythan1_2316946 Lock
Jonythan1_2316946
StarStarStar
(Do these guys typically have normal lives? Or are they forced to live away from society.... I am completly confused as far as the social aspect of their lives go...)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ou may both join

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Forest! dude, hunters are hunting them!

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Putting Dia in charge, gtg

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
(Hopefully this is good enough! ^-^)
Name: Elizabeth "Liz" Steele

Looks: Liz is around 5'5'' and due to her high metabolism, is extremely skinny. She has terra-cotta hair that tightly curls into ringlets that surround her face and reaches her shoulders, her hair is constantly frizzy. Liz has pale, rose colored skin that is dappled with light brown freckles, she also has very rosy cheeks. When Liz blushes, the blush does not go away. Her steel blue eyes appear huge on her thin face, along with eyelashes that almost touch her eyebrows. Liz has a small, slightly pointed nose, and naturally pink lips. Her upper lip is very thin compared to her bottom lip, Liz's two front teeth have a slight gap between them. Liz's ears have been pierced as a young child, but she never bothers to wear anything in them/ She has a tattoo on the left side of her abdomen that, in cursive writing, says, "I'm what time and consequence have made me." Liz tends to wear khaki or green camo cut-off shorts with ribbed tank tops. 

Personality: Liz is incredibly headstrong and feisty  Like her hair, she is a fiery person who is quick to anger and will fight without question. Elizabeth seems entirely fierce and heartless through and through, but she has certain soft spots for "cute" things, such as children or babies. She is cunning, like a fox. As well is she ruthless like a hurricane. She'll slither her way through people's minds and use them for her advantage. She believes in only keeping people around for her advantage. Liz is incredibly harsh, bossy, and on the occasion, insulting. It will take a lot to make this fighter slow down and listen before she attacks. Sometimes, Liz will take her frustration out by carving small drawings into the soft bark of trees with a rock.

Lover: Unknown yet

Fatal flaw: Her bullheadedness and tendency to put people down gets her in trouble frequently.

Other: Liz has a machete that she carries on her back in a camouflage green case at all times, she also has a small array of pocket knives and razor blades. Cats have an affinity for Liz, but she does like grown cats, only kittens.

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
So I guess I'm in charge. . . . Bye Jomeimei.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((We gonna start? smile )

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Symphony Bramante 

Looks: Dark reddish brown hair that goes down to her waist in ringlets, has an oval face with high cheekbones, pale skinned, thin lips, but the lower lip is a bit larger, and is a terra cotta red color. Almond shaped, faded denim blue eyes that are just a bit pulled to the side, giving her a cat like appearance. Has a hourglass shape and is tall at 6'0. 

She also has a tribal tattoo on her shoulder that she doesn't bother to hide, along with the one on the palm of her right hand.

Personality: Comical, honest, timid, skeptical, stubborn, doesn't allow anyone to get to her, and is talented in archery.

Lover: No one yet.

Fatal Flaw: Becomes paranoid if left alone in the dark.

Other: Symphony is from Italy.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

What book are you currently reading?

What was the last thing you ate?

what you like most about ur school ?

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

latest videos