Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

~I Write Sins, Not Tragedies~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
Jonythan1_2316946 Lock
Jonythan1_2316946
StarStarStar

(Gotcha! Wahoo! Experimenting time! Usually my character is the musician in the Roleply)

Name:Jon
Apperance: Apperance:Jon has long brunette hair that sweeps over his slightly large,almost charcoal eyes that have a shadowy outline. He has an oval shaped face that clearly reveals the many years he has spent on his own and mature. He has perfectly clear, snow like skin. He has a medium sized, muscular neck. Overall, Jon is really well built. He usually wears V-Necks that reveal his muscular color bone along with black, ripped jeans and a leather jacket

Personality:At the beginning Jon is deffinitly the most serious of group, because  he is the one that understands most of what is going on. He does not belive that the curse could ever be broken, mostly because of the fact that he has to find a lover and does not believe in love. He is also the one that makes sure none of them get into any trouble or well di3s, However as time progresses he finds that even though he is different, he can still have fun and enjoy life.He has been on the run since he was old enough to understand what is happening. He is usaully capable of finding food (usually by killing animals with his bare hands.). He also has a very poetic soul and he is a great leader.

Fatal Flaw:He takes things way too far and suffers with anger managment. He gets really ticked off if he fails with completing a task, even if it's just slightly far from perfect.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Eryone is accepted!! Dia, please make your form, I will be back shortly. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Jomeimei, you know I take years to make forms. I was making it all along. ))

Name: Anne Belle Carson.

Looks: ...

Personality: Anne is very arrogant, she thinks she is better at most things than other people. She is irritated easily and tends to complain without end when things don't go her way. Despite this, she can be very talkative and nice. She cries at the simplest insult and usually believes everything people tell her.

Lover: None yet.

Fatal flaw: She gets scared  very easily and often has panic attacks; in which she finds it hard to breathe and can hardly move. This makes it hard for her to respond to surprise attacks.

Other: She prefers close ranged combat, and is stronger than the average 16 year old. She is horrible with long range weapons, especially archery, as she has a very bad aim.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
you asked me, but may I join?

Name: Tyler Grace

Looks: RP 54 has a scar from the right top of her jaw to about an inch above her chin, due to trying to protect one of her friends when she was younger.

Personality: Tyler is a more introverted person, and very insecure, sure she's going to mess up and be laughed at. However, she does have a tough side that only comes out when one of her friends is threatened. She tends to push people away, sure they'll hate her if they really get to know her, but if you do get to know her, she's a friend for life. She's nice but sarcastic, smart, geeky, and a very loyal friend.

Lover: none yet.

Fatal Flaw: Her loyalty to her friends can override her personal safety. In fact, it usually does.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Since I'm in charge I think I have the authority to approve samanthapandaw. So, your approved.))

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(good, since she asked me to join. XD)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Jonythan1_2316946 Lock
Jonythan1_2316946
StarStarStar
(Will we ever start?)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jonythan1" wrote:

(Will we ever start?)
((Don't worry. Jomeimei says she'll be back soon, and I'm sure as soon as she returns she'll want to start as well. ))

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
We can start

Maia counted her knives again sharping each one before jumping into the misty forest. Her feet bare,y made sound as she moved through the forest with a velvet step. Encountering a deer, she shot it and slung it over her right shoulder. Her eyes alert, she kept sweeping through the forest, combing it for edibles, and keeping an eye out for hunter traps

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Liz sat poised up in a tree. She watched Maia flit her way through the forest, watching to see if she found any food to eat. Liz hadn't eaten anything yet, and she was getting slightly desperate. She dropped down from the branch she perched upon and silently followed her through the moss and brush. 

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

latest videos