Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

~I Write Sins, Not Tragedies~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia sighed as she lost sense of someone following her. She heard a fire crackling, smoke rising. Stupid. Who would start a fire for all to see at this time of day? She rolled her eyes and headed in the opposite direction or the rising smoke. She heard something above her, she stared up, dagger in hand. 

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Liz looked down, it was Maia. She reached behind her, grabbed her machete and flung herself from the tree, landing on top of Maia. "Ugh!" cried, Liz, reaching for her side. In the fall Maia's dagger hit her in the side. "D*mnit!" she cried, looking at her red hand as she removed it from her side. Liz swiftly, yet in pain, got off of Maia and held her machete out. 
"I suggest you don't attack me, I'm even more dangerous when injured."

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler heard the yells and sighed softly. She climbed down from her tree and headed to find a tree farther away.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Symphony wolfed down the slices of deer meat, since the last decent meal she had was four days ago. 

In the distance, she heard cries of pain. Birds flew out of the trees in fright due to the cries and yells. Symphony only blinked twice as she thought that there's possibly a hunter in the area, and has already caught one of her kind.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne heard cries of pain coming echoing through the air. She started walking in the direction of the scream, but then turned and decided to walk further in the other direction instead. It wasn't a good idea to go looking for trouble.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Liz retracted her statement as she felt more blood gush from her stab wound. "If I ever see you again, you're getting it!" Liz spoke harshly, putting her machete behind her back. She began to run, grabbing her side as she ran, feeling her hips gnash with her rib cage. Liz hadn't eaten in two days, and this loss of blood wasn't helping much. Finally, when she felt she was far away enough, she leaned up against a tree. Liz opened one of the pockets in her camo shorts and pulled out a dirty ##### ## hers that was already in shreds. She cut the shirt with one of her pocket knives and tied it around her waist where the stab wound was. Liz sighed painfully.

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Symphony had placed more deer meat on the sticks when she heard someone's [Liz] feet crush and snap twigs and leaves. Silently and cautiously, Symphony grabbed her bow and an arrow from the quiver and stood up. She already had her arrow in position to shoot. I wish I could speak.

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Liz inhaled sharply, obviously in pain, embarrassed she was letting her guard down, even though she was alone. "Alight Lizzie, gotta get up and get those healing leaves. Just a flesh wound, right?" she spoke to herself. Liz attempted to get up, failing miserably and letting a silent tear of pain roll. "I'm good as dead." Liz said.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Symphony approached Liz to see her on the floor. Symphony's eyes stared innocently at Liz, wishing that she would talk so she could communicate with Liz. She swallowed as her eyes landed on the blood stained cloth, her heart skipping a beat.

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Liz peered into the curious eyes that looked down on her. "I'm not one to beg for mercy, but, please don't kill me. Or, if you do, just make it quick. Let me give you my weapons, I don't want you to take them from me. Let me give them to you." Liz quickly spoke. She reached back, trying to grab her machete to fight, but grimaced as soon as she lifted her arm up. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

How to make and sell a game in this genera...

Mods vs users!

YEARBOOK QUOTE

What/How are you feeling right now?

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos