Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

~I Write Sins, Not Tragedies~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Which bush? Lol))

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where your character is. xD)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam squinted at the girl. He removed his own bow and took an arrow, loading it silently. He aimed at the girl, stepping slowly out of the bush "Drop your bow, and i'll drop mine" He started, his voice monotounous and calm. His baby blue eyes bore into hers, his muscles flexing, his fingers grasping expertly onto the bow and arrow. His eyes narrowed.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Just so you know, Symphony's mute. Have you seen her character sheet?)

Symphony glared at Sam, her faded denim blue jeans showing nothing but determination. She wasn't capable of speaking, but her actions clearly showed that she wasn't going to take down her bow and arrow. Her fingers wrapped tightly around the bow, and kept the two fingers by the sides of the bow.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yeah i know xP But Sam doesn't xP)) Sam's eyes narrowed even more until they were slits "I said, drop the bow" He repeated, his voice calm and level, so as not to arouse hostility. He loosened his grip on the arrow but didn't let it fly. He gazed at her, his dark hair sweeping just slightly over his stubborn, baby blue gaze.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Symphony let out a growl as she kept glaring at Sam. Don't even dream that I'm going to let my weapon down, Symphony thought.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam got the message from the fierce glare of the girls eyes. His lips curled into a mischievious smirk. "Stubborn thing, aren't you?" Sam chided, a sneer on his pale, flawless face. He kept his bow and arrow pinpointed exactly at the girls forhead, the silver-steel arrowhead pointed directly at the center. His baby blue eyes glittered with amusement and defiance.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Symphony pointed the arrow towards Sam's neck, not fearing that she was going to be killed. She's fought her whole life without being able to warn others or persuade without a voice, so she decided to be killed to end her guilt. 

Guilt of causing her parents death. 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam watched the girls eyes for a moment, seeing a look of guilt wash over them but then disappear just as quick. He understood. She didn't care if she died. She wanted to die, because she was guilty of something. Sam lowered his bow slowly, watching her carefully, his baby blue eyes showing no emotion, as well as his face. "I'm not here to hurt you" He muttered, looking at the bow and cautiously strapping his own to his back. He held his hands up, showing that he meant no harm.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler saw a guy and a girl, both with weapons, both seeming on guard and about to attack. She watched with slight interest, her hand still clutching her knife.

(I seriously hate this weekend, but I'm going to be back in a few hours, after watching rise of the guardians.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

super1chat

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)