Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
'' Yeah sure, I'd love to! '' Rebel said getting Exited because she started to feel like a bad girl with him.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Awesome, meet me  at the diner downtown," He told her and pulled on a sweatshirt, shoes and headed out the door to th diner.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
 '' Okay... '' Rebel replied as she went through her drawers to find something cute. '' Be down there in a little bit. '' Rebel told him as she found a Blue cute short dress she could wear with her black heels. She slipped on her matching blue headband and put on her little black tights and puts the jacket on over her dress. She stepped out the door and went to the diner.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
It was already sundown when Aubrey had already finished her plan. She stood at the entrance of the school, her hands on her waist as her jade green eyes looked around the toilet paper covered hallway with pride. A smile formed on her lips as she turned around and walked out of the school, locking it once more. 

Sneakily, she jogged out of the school's territory with a laugh. Her stomach had growled just as her eyes landed on a diner. "Doesn't seem so bad," Aubrey muttered as she entered.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel sat down in a booth waiting for Ethan as she turned around and saw Aubrey. =O

Rebel stood up and went to the Woman's Bathroom quickly.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aubrey's eyes followed Rebel's figure disappear into the bathroom. She rolled her eyes as she sat down at a table that was next to the window, allowing her to see the darkening sky as the sun began to set.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel snook out of the bathroom and sat down in the booth she sat at before and waited. She tried not to make any eye contact with Aubrey.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aubrey noticed that Rebel was trying to dodge Aubrey's contact, which made her smirk. People are so weak these days, Aubrey thought as she saw a sunflower blonde hair waitress come towards her with a small notebook in her hand, and a pen going through her bun. How stereotypical, Aubrey thought as she heard the waitress pop her gum.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel sat there as a Ginger waitress walked over to her with her notepad to take her order.
'' Welcome to the Downtown diner. Can I start you off with anything to drink? '' The waitress asked.
'' 2 waters please. '' Rebel asumed Ethan wanted water. The waitress walked away.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"What would you like, darling?" The waitress's strong southern accent made it almost impossible for Aubrey understand. "I'll take the bacon and cheese burger with large fries, a brownie and a coca cola." Aubrey said in a normal tone, but the waitress's eyes widened in shock of what Aubrey had ordered.

The waitress nodded as she scribbled down the order and then walked away, back into the kitchen.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Is human activity a substantial cause of g...

Slap The Keyboard :p

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Slap The Keyboard :p

latest videos