Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay)

Nicole sighed and started to leave when she saw her charm bracelet had fallen off. She saw it with the other kids and realized it must have fallen off as she walked in. She sighed again and left it.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan walked into the school and heard people chattering about toilet paper, why would people be talking a bout toilet paper? Ethan went to his locker and shoved his backpack in.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Scratch the last post I made)

Nicole came into the school and froze. She muttered, "What the heck?" She looked around and stiffled a laugh. She headed to her locker, trying to keep from laughing.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Just as Aubrey entered the school, she heard the vice principal's voice screech as she headed towards her stomping. "Aubrey James!" Aubrey turned around with a smirk on her lips. "You're coming with me young lady!" The woman said as she tightly gripped Aubrey's arm, pulling her towards the office. Yay, I'm expelled!

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel heard the rumors of Toilet Paper. '' What's so special about Toilet Paper? Haha in the bathroom? Hmm.... '' Rebel thought to herself as she stuffed her backpack into her locker and slammed her locker closed.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole sighed as she thought of what she could do after school. Study and dance. She was thinking and accindetally ran into Rebel. She didn't look up and said, "Sorry, wasn't paying attention."

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Just as Aubrey entered the school, she heard the vice principal's voice screech as she headed towards her stomping. "Aubrey James!" Aubrey turned around with a smirk on her lips. "You're coming with me young lady!" The woman said as she tightly gripped Aubrey's arm, pulling her towards the office. Yay, I'm expelled!

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel fell to the floor and dropped her books. '' Wat- Your new aren't you? Nice to meet you. I'm Rebel. '' Rebel introduced herself trying to get someone to like her as a friend.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole looked up suprised. She brushed her bangs out of her eyes and said, "Yes, I'm new. I'm Nicole. Rebel? That's a cool name. Do you need some help picking up your books?" She shifted her bookbag and stuffed in the two books she needed.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
'' I got it '' Rebel started as she reached to get her books. Suddenly her stomach growled. '' I need to head to the nurse anyway... '' Rebel finished.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

latest videos