Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole sighed and nodded. She said, "Okay, Nice meeting you, Rebel!" She flashed her a smile and headed towards the prinipal office.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel stood up as her stomach growled again. She slowly walked down to the nurses office.

'' Hello Rebel. Why are you here AGAIN this week? '' the nurse asked Rebel

'' I'm bloating again. '' Rebel told her.

'' Of course just go back to class. If you bloat oh well. '' The nurse told her as she got back to the student she was with.

Rebel stomped back to class and saw Nicole. She ran up to Nicole. '' HEY! '' Rebel yelled to get Nicole's attention.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aubrey was taken into the main principal's office and was pushed down onto a chair by the vice principal, glaring at the woman as she walked out. Huffing, she crossed her arms and faced to the main principal with a smirk. "I'm your favorite student, aren't I?"

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole dropped her bag, startled. She looked up and saw Rebel. She smiled and said, "Hey, Rebel. What's up?" She leaned down and picked up her bag. Her dance shoes fell out and she stuffed them back in. She thought she'd put them in her dance bag.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

The New Kids

Posted By:
RolePlayer123
RolePlayer123
StarStar
Name:William Checker
Personality: Caring, sweet, bookworm, Know-It-All, smart-alik.
Looks:Blonde hair, Freckles all over his face, Emerald Green eyes
Reason why in Detention: Bullied a kid several times
Why you moved to NY:He moved from England and moved to NY to take classes for his special Curriculum.

William walked into his new school with his Red and Black checkered backpack on.

What do I stand for? What do I stand for? ( this Motto goes out to Mozly jennifer. MY GIRL )

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
 '' Well came back from the nurse. Note to self never go to the nurse if your actually hurt. '' Rebel told her. Rebel turned around quickly and saw another new kid, William walk into the school. '' Just keep walking. Its a lesson. Just keep on walking. When a new kid comes into the school he goes to meet the girls first. '' Rebel told her quickly.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole laughed. She asked, "Lesson? What lesson? I'd rather not do one when I'm least expecting it." She stood on one foot and turned slowly.

The New Kids

Posted By:
RolePlayer123
RolePlayer123
StarStar
William looked at a post-it that had all his info that he needed on it. It had his locker number and code. He went to the locker that was his. It was right next to Rebel's locker.

What do I stand for? What do I stand for? ( this Motto goes out to Mozly jennifer. MY GIRL )

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole pressed Rebel to say hello. She went to her locker which was on the other side of Will. She smiled and got out her calender, checking for when she had her tryouts.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel dragged her the opposite way of where William was and just kept on walking. She just suddenly started to bloat every couple of minutes.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Hello

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

Hello

latest videos