Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The New Kids

Posted By:
RolePlayer123
RolePlayer123
StarStar
( lets just skip to the next day of school. ) Wil evily smirked at Ethan.

What do I stand for? What do I stand for? ( this Motto goes out to Mozly jennifer. MY GIRL )

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

(Sure)

Nicole sighed. She hated always being left out.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
( yeah okay ) ~THE NEXT DAY OF SCHOOL~  Rebel walked into the school wearing a teeny tiny tank top that showed her new belly button peircing. She walked around school showing off her new Peircings.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole ran in, breathless. She saw Rebel and paused to catch her breath. She stands panting.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

The New Kids

Posted By:
RolePlayer123
RolePlayer123
StarStar
William came in with a whole new look. He wore all black like a goth. He became... a goth. William walked into the school.

What do I stand for? What do I stand for? ( this Motto goes out to Mozly jennifer. MY GIRL )

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan looked at Will and flipped him off, to be honest, yesterday did not go as planned. Ethan walked to his locker and pulled out a book for his first  hour.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole straightened up and her newly peirced ears shone. She said, "Hey Rebel. Cool peircing! Hey....Will?"

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel walked over to Ethan ignoring Nicole and Wil. '' Hey. I figured out what you were doing yesterday. That was really sweet. After '' school '' me and Wil needed to practice. But now with him like---- that I need a new partner. '' Rebel told him.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole sighed and threw her books in her locker. She slammed it shut and leaned against it.

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
" Rebel, I don't dance," I told her and chuckled," What's wrong with him? Afraid to be seen with a guy wearing makeup? " He asked her and laughed to himself.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

I feel bad about myself

Does anyone have any favorite books?

They won't let me be free

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

What's everyone doing for halloween?

They bully her

latest videos