Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yeah sure and idk I just chose fantasy. )

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan chuckled at Aubrey's outburst to Rebel. Ethan lifted his head up slowly with a grin on his face," Ok," He  replied to Rebel.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Eeki burst through the detention room door, his cheeky smile and bright hair redder than ever. He grinned at the the teacher who was administrating the detention. 
"Miss me?" he coyly asked the teacher. 
"Take a seat.", she said.
"I'm gonna let you know that the only reason I'm sitting is 'cause I want too." said Equinox, taking a seat next to some random girl with red hair similar to his. Eeki leaned back in his chair and whistled, sneakily sliding a headphone in his ear. He obnoxiously tapped a rhythm onto the desk he sat behind with his fingers, mumbling some lyrics.

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"mozly jennifer" wrote:

Rebel kept tapping her pencil with not a care in the world. All she cared about is what Ethan did.

Aubrey glared intensely at Rebel. "Hey," she kicked at Rebel's chair. "Stop tapping your pencil," she growled as Equinox bursted into the room and sat down next to a fire headed girl.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel Wanted to faint but she just dropped her pencil. '' OMG '' Rebel whispered to herself as she stared at Ethan. '' Did he just talk to me?! OMG I THINK HE JUST TALKED TO ME! What should I say back? i am not sure... '' Rebel thought to herself. '' Uhh. Hi.... '' Rebel just burst out with love and grinned oddly at him.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Er, hi," He told her and looked at the red head kid, it literally looked like his hair was on fire. Rebel was oblivious to the girl kicking her chair.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aubrey gave one final glare at Rebel as she picked up the pencil and snapped it in two, tossing it into the trashcan that was all they way across the classroom. It ended up falling inside of the bucket. 

Aubrey slumped against her chair with crossed arms.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel raised her hand cause she wanted to speak to the teacher.
'' Yes? '' The teacher asked her.
'' May I be excused? '' Rebel asked.
'' No. '' The teacher replied
'' I ment the the bathroom! '' Rebel Snickered back.
'' In there. '' The teacher replied as she point to a little room in the back. Rebel started to walk towards the little room.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Equinox couldn't hold his laughter in at the obviously infatuated Rebel. He snickered through his teeth. I've got to get closer to this, Eekie thought, sneaking through the rows and plopping beside Aubrey. 

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

The New Kids

Posted By:
Jonythan1_2316946 Lock
Jonythan1_2316946
StarStarStar

Name:Jon

Peronality:Jon is quite a serious person, he always needs to do everything perfect. When he doesn't he gets rather ticked off.He has a hard shell, however once you get to know him he is incredibly fun to be around.
Looks: Apperance:Jon has long brunette hair that sweeps over his slightly large,almost charcoal eyes. He has a chubby, roundish face that has his young, child like feature, yet with a hint of manlieness. He has perfectly clear, snow like skin. He has a medium sized, muscular neck. Overall, Jon is really well built. He usually wears V-Necks that reveal his muscular color bone Along with super skinny, dark jeans and converse
Reason why detention. Skipped class to practice guitar
Why you moved to NY:His parents both were kill3d after a concert that he was having, so he could not deal with the constant reminder of the building where he performed. Ever since he has been afraid to play in public, even though he is incredibly gifted.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Scariest picture on the internet?

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

What anime are you watching?

WISH THE USER ABOVE YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What anime are you watching?

latest videos