Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
She now had moved on from Ethan right now to her Ethan was invisible. '' Uhh Thanks.... '' Rebel replied to him.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
"How pathetic," Equinox sneered under his breath, "Just like every other girl I've ever known." Equinox continued to hum and drum on his knees.

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aubrey stared at Equinox for a moment, examining him.  Eh, I guess he's not bad, she thought and then slumped lower into the chair.

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan smiled at her and  winked at her, it was barely noticeable," It was a nice drawing though," He told her and grinned, he looked at her and smile brightly.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The New Kids

Posted By:
Jonythan1
Jonythan1
StarStarStar

"Jonythan1" wrote:

"mozly jennifer" wrote:

Rebel stood up and started to explore the classroom they were sitting in. She started searching through a pile of junk. she picked up a broken Guitar and started to fix it.

Jon looked at the girl with the guitar and decided to see if she needed any help, so he walked in her direction and then kneeled down to her level," Hey... you're doing that wrong." He whispered to her. He then met eyes with the girl," Here let me help you he told her." He then walked back to his guitar, brought his case over and began to show her how to properly fix it.

(Ignore this one...)

Jon began to giggle at the skilless girl in the class room attempting to play the guitar. He then decided to take pitty on her and show her a few actual chords. He walked over to her and asked"Hey,  can I show you a few thing on this beauty? Nice job fixing it by the way."

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel had her back to Ethan at that moment but what he just said was like a proffesional chorus singing a beautiful song. It was like her happy song then. She was turned away from her but she just smiled.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
octane
octane
StarStarStarStar
Name: Max Kindred
Personality: Max is a quiet guy. He likes to stick to himself and avoid being the center of attention. He is very awkward around people and is also very anxious and paranoid. When he makes a friend however, he opens up quite a lot and feels much more comfortable when he's with them.
Looks: Max is feminine with his mannerisms and physique, even though his face has some masculine features. His eyes are chocolate brown and large. He has dark brown hair cut medium-length with his bangs down over his eyes, but he always pushes them out of the way.
Reason why in Detention: He had a panic attack in class and the teacher thought he was just causing a scene.
Why you moved to NY: His family moved there and he had to tag along.

Max walked with his head down into the detention room, where a tall and menacing teacher stood at the front of the classroom and even more menacing students sat in various chairs, socializing. The teacher cleared his throat. Max's head snapped up. "I'm so sorry I'm late," He spoke softly, his eyes pleading for mercy. Please don't kill me... The teacher nodded and gestured towards the desk. Max chose the one in the corner, furthest away from the other students.

no
just
no

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
She tried to pay attention but all she could focus on was Ethan or him. She tried to pay attention to him... she just kept dozing off.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Jonythan1
Jonythan1
StarStarStar

Jon looked at her and then smirked," Looks like someone has a little crush," he said. He then looked at her and began to sing a love song (Sorry I can't think of any love songs.). Oh how he had mised the feeling of playing infront of somebody. He then began to get louder and soon the entire class could hear this talented performer.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
 Dazed She was so Embarresed because she had no idea what to do. Should she go obsess over Ethan or Stay here learning Guitar with Jon. Should zoned out with Jon and went into her own thoughts.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The KW User's Profile above you