Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aubrey noticed Max walking silently towards the back of the classroom and sat down at the very last seat to the left in a corner. What's up with him? She questioned herself but then faced to the front of the classroom. She let her head fall back and let out a loud, rough sigh. 

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel looked at Jon and felt like she was Special. She had to stay with Jon after this.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Something inside Eeki told him to move back to Max. Max looked like a cute, sad, puppy, and Equinox had a thing for puppies.He slid his way to the furthest back corner of the classroom and sat quietly next to Max. Eeki was wordless, he couldn't think of anything to say. "Hi..." he mumbled.

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

The New Kids

Posted By:
Jonythan1_2316946 Lock
Jonythan1_2316946
StarStarStar
After then song Jon smiled and then said, "Terribly sorry, I never introduced myself. I'm Jon,"

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan let out a loud, obnoxious groan and leaned back in his chair, waiting to be let out of the class. Ethan took a epic of paper out of his backpack and scrawled something on it, then shoved it into his  pocket.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
'' I'm sorry to, I'm Rebel.'' Rebel introduced herself with embarresment '' Your really good. '' smile Rebel said with her cheeks starting to get red.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
octane
octane
StarStarStarStar
Max looked over at the voice he had heard and instantly looked back down, his cheeks going pink with embarrassment. Why was this guy talking to him? "Um..." He muttered, covering his eyes with his fists and resting his elbows on the desk. "Hi." He finally answered, his voice shaking and his fists pressing his eyes deeper into their sockets. He couldn't look up. This was humiliating.

no
just
no

The New Kids

Posted By:
Jonythan1_2316946 Lock
Jonythan1_2316946
StarStarStar
Jon liked the sound of that name. Rebel.. Jon continued to smile ," Thanks, maybe I could teach you sometime,"  he said with hope in his grey, mysterious eyes. He then followed this with a question," What are you doing after we get out?" he asked.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel turned around at Max and wondered why he was so shy. '' Hmmm why is he so shy? He doesn't look like someone who is shy... " Rebel Thought to herself. She brought herself back to Jon and stared into his eyes. Her Emerald, green eyes twinkled at him.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
'' Well going home.... Nothing really. '' Rebel laughed because she thinks she sounds dumb saying she has no friends to make plans with at all.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Spangebob!!

How many friends do u have here?

How many friends do u have here?

new people

Introducing Me!

latest videos