Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Eeki raised an eyebrow, "Are you okay? This might be detention, but we're not criminals." He grinned, leaning his elbow on Max's desk. "The worst crime committed in here is that girl jumping from guy to guy here." Eeki didn't like people freaking out, it made him care, which is NOT what Equinox was used to. "I'm Equinox Jones, but just call me Eeki."

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
She turned around cause she knew who the '' girl '' she said was. She wanted to show her bad side but she did not want to do it in front of everyone.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
Jonythan1_2316946 Lock
Jonythan1_2316946
StarStarStar
Jon's laugh harmonized with hers, "what a beautiful laugh,"  He thought to himeself. He then remembered that he had no home to go. He did not let this pain show though,"Hey, maybe we can hang instead. I might even teach you a couple things and let you use my baby." he said and then walked over to his guitar case, taking out his guitar and coming right back. He proceeded to play his favorite rift, mostly to impress her.

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aubrey knew which girl Equinox was talking about, it was the girl who she had sent to the hospital earlier today with a broken nose and leg. The memory made Aubrey smirk in victory.

The New Kids

Posted By:
octane
octane
StarStarStarStar
"I know, I'm sorry, I just..." Max stopped, pulling his hands away from his eyes but keeping his gaze focused on a speck of graphite that was on the desktop. "I had a panic attack earlier so I'm still kinda shaken up." He blinked. #### it. He didn't mean to say that at all. "I mean... God, I'm sorry..." He swallowed the lump in his throat and tentatively turned his head, looking at Eeki's shirt. "I'm Max." He mumbled, flicking his eyes up to meet Eeki's but then looking away. 

no
just
no

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel just smiled at him because that pretty much ment yeah. '' Sure! I'd love to... just don't be afraid of who I really am.... '' Rebel replied to him.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan chuckled at what Eeki said," Tel me about it," He mumbled under his breath and leaned back in his chair, wanting to leave already.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The New Kids

Posted By:
Jonythan1_2316946 Lock
Jonythan1_2316946
StarStarStar
Jon looked at Eeki with anger in his eyes. He then stood up and began to walk towards him, because he noticed the change in Rebel's emotions when he said this. Jon then grabbed the guys shirt collar and looked into his eyes, his face showing true anger," Do you wanna tell me who this girl you are referring to is." he asked, his fist ready to smash Eeki's face.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
All of a sudden the teacher just started to frighted us with his voice. '' Okay class you may now be dismissed. '' The teacher told all of us. Rebel stood up and stretched.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar

"Jonythan1" wrote:

Jon looked at Eeki with anger in his eyes. He then stood up and began to walk towards him, because he noticed the change in Rebel's emotions when he said this. Jon then grabbed the guys shirt collar and looked into his eyes, his face showing true anger," Do you wanna tell me who this girl you are referring to is." he asked, his fist ready to smash Eeki's face. Equinox acknowledged Max, Aubrey,  and then Ethan with a grin. Equinox stood up, towering a few inches over Jon. Eeki grinned, grabbing Jon's arm and removing his hand from his shirt collar. "Now, that wasn't very nice. This shirt is 100% cotton and it wrinkles. Oh, and by the way...the girl. I mean, if the shoe fits, wear it." Equinox said with a coy grin, looking down on Jon.

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fireproof! ♥♥♥

You Failed To Mention

Come and Get It by Selena Gomez

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

all about my group -moved

all about my group -moved

latest videos