Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan picked up his bag and handed Rebel a piece of paper with his number on it. Ethan walked out of th room faster then everyone else and started to walk out of th school.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel stuck the paper into a pocket in her backpack. She then ran towards Jon. She pushed him back from him.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aubrey picked her feet off of the desk and stood up, grabbing her backpack off of the gray fiber floor. Her jade green eyes with specks of black saw Equinox pulling at Max's shirt, as if he were about to pick a fight with him. "Oh," Aubrey lowly hooted. 

The New Kids

Posted By:
octane
octane
StarStarStarStar
Max looked up at the scene that was about to unfold right in front of him, and picked up his back, feeling his heart begin to race as he got more and more uncomfortable. He quickly left the room before he could witness anything, and was about to walk down the hallway to the main building, but something inside him told him to wait. For Eeki. No way I'm waiting for... Then his thoughts just stopped, and he sat down against a wall of lockers, waiting for Eeki to be the bigger person and leave the room. Unlikely, but that's what he hoped. Max had a gut feeling that Eeki could become a friend. He talked to him voluntarily. That had to mean something right? This was the bravest Max had ever been, staying when he really wanted to leave. He hoped it would be over soon, though. He needed to face his other fear; talking. 

no
just
no

The New Kids

Posted By:
Jonythan1_2316946 Lock
Jonythan1_2316946
StarStarStar
Jon looked at Rebel, as he was trying to calm down and asked if she wanted to walk with him. He then looked at Eeki and said " He's not worth it." As Jon began to walk away and put his guitar back in the case.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel suddenly felt like the stronger person... she was never the stronger person. She suddenly squeezed in between them and pushed them both appart. '' YOU GUYS!!!!! WE CAN LEAVE AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER NOW! '' Rebel yelled at them. ( accept we will continue because we will all end up in Detention again. lol )

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
"Glad you could be the bigger person, little man." Equinox said with a sneer in his voice. He dashed out of the room, quickly snatching up his red messenger bag on the way out of the classroom. As Equinox sped down the hallway, his eyes caught Max standing around the edge of the hallway he was speeding down. "Max!" said Equinox with a grin, "Were you waiting for me?"
Eeki thought it was strange that Max somehow made him stop being his usual jerky self.

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel grabbed Jon's hand and holds hands with him. '' You wanna come to my house? '' Rebel asked.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aubrey walked down the hall, her waist length hair swaying slowly with every step she took. Her eyes looked up to see Equinox with Max again. "Ah, another pick fight is going to happen," Aubrey said as she approached the two boys.

The New Kids

Posted By:
octane
octane
StarStarStarStar
"Um," Max's face flushed again and he nodded. "I'm sorry if you didn't want me to, I really am! I'll just go now... Sorry, I didn't mean to creep you out or anything." He said with a sigh, adjusting the straps of his backpack over his shoulders and turning around, beginning to walk away. God, why am I so #### awkward? 

no
just
no

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Chris Brown - Loyal

Chris Brown - Loyal

latest videos