Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

MY version of Warriors!

Posted By:
cyoteysrock111
cyoteysrock111
StarStarStar
O.K. so there are 3 clans to join:

SkyClan: This clan is up on the high hills where the wind blows sweet and there's enough rabbits for all 3 clans! The winters are harsh and bring nasty critters but we make it through. Are leader, RabbitStar, is fair and faithful, but doesn't care for StarClan after what it took from her,  her first kit. But she still believes in them.

AshClan: This clan is in the part of the woods where the campers come. There for make bonfires, the ash the floats to our camp and floats around everywhere! We are built with strong lungs and our throats developed something to keep the ash out. Our leader, Mudstar, is generally crazy, and his mare to be and deputy helps A LOT A BUNCH with that!

StormClan: This clan lives in the deep part of the woods and are strong hearted and loyal to StarClan. We may sound evil but we are not, some dark secrets lie behind us though. BUT! Evil is not with our clan.Our leader ScarStorm, does not use STAR at the  end of his name, for when he started StarClan prophesied that this clan would face troubled times at the first STAR WOLF! So to try to prevent that he said that all leaders of StormClan shall have STORM instead of  STAR!
Each clan has a different animal. SkyClan is cats. AshClan (if you know about horses then you already know!) horses. And StormClan wolves. I am all the leaders and I add in a few charaters here and there. I may  give them to you I may be them. You'll have to see!

When life gives you lemons, you make orange juice and leave life wondering how the crap you did it.

Watson:HOLMES I LOVE YOU!
Holmes:Uh Watson are you drunk?
Watson: Maybe!
Holmes: Watson go home. )Indifferent

MY version of Warriors!

Posted By:
cyoteysrock111
cyoteysrock111
StarStarStar
Name: RabbitStar Rank: Leader Age: 22 moons Looks:White with beady black eyes
Gender: She-cat Other: her first kit was born dead and StarClan told her it was a punishment. For nothing.

Name:Mudstar Rank:Leader Age:16 years old looks: Bay with black socks and brown eyes Gander:Male Other: Is INSANE without his "special" seeds.

Name: ScarStorm Rank: Leader  Age: 12 (84 in dog years!) Looks: Midnight Black with one eye missing and a scar taking it's place.One orange-reddish eye.
Gender: DUDE! Other: Lost his eye after a fierce fight over who's going to be leader. 

When life gives you lemons, you make orange juice and leave life wondering how the crap you did it.

Watson:HOLMES I LOVE YOU!
Holmes:Uh Watson are you drunk?
Watson: Maybe!
Holmes: Watson go home. )Indifferent

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Have u watched this movie?

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

who is prettier ariana grande or selena gomez

What was the first ever manga you read or ...

What's the most #1 thing important to you

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos