Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
As the title states, this is a school for the supernatural! Every supernatural creature goes to school here. That's basically it! K?

This roleplay is run by :PSiLlY and I! K? If you got questions, ask either me or her!

Form:

Name:
Supernatural:
Perso:
Appearance:
Special skill?: Not like powers or anything! Just like your skill!
Other:

Rules:

1. No inappropriate language! This is a kids-friendly roleplay!
2. No inappropriate behavior! Older kids, you know what I mean.....
3. Be nice to other people!
4. You're NOT invincible!
5. Don't pick a fight!
6. Don't say you killed someone unless that person approves of it and it'll have to go to me or :PSiLlY
7. No Mary Sues!
8. Say chicken, cause it's awesome!

GOT IT?!

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tinafornea Achille

Personality: Tinafornea appears to be a quiet person, though on the inside she is truly stubborn,  isn't easily scared, or impressed by things; quite sarcastic and fearless. Tinafornea will become determined if someone close to her is hurt or killed.

Supernatural: Jumper (Jumpers are people who have the ability to teleport, both themselves and whatever they have with them through time and space. Most who have the ability begin to show signs of this at the age of five, and most Jumpers don't make it to adulthood as the Paladins keep hunting them down and killing them. A few Jumpers however, have managed to stay alive and fight back, tracking down and eliminating Paladins.)

Appearance: 

Special Skills: Tinafornea is skilled in archery and martial arts. When she makes contact with something or someone, she could see what it has gone through.

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

-Form slot & chicken!-

XD k

SO SMILE!

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Replaced it with my form. =3)

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted! Though, could you please explain what a jumper is?

SO SMILE!

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Jumpers are people who have the ability to teleport, both themselves and whatever they have with them through time and space. Most who have the ability begin to show signs of this at the age of five, and most Jumpers don't make it to adulthood as the Paladins keep hunting them down and killing them. A few Jumpers however, have managed to stay alive and fight back, tracking down and eliminating Paladins.)

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay!

SO SMILE!

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm gonna make my boy first cause i can't think of anything for my girl)

Name: Jessie
Supernatural: Nøkken (Nøkken is a shape-shifter, for women he would turn into a handsome young man with a fiddle, which he would use to play beautiful, seductive music to draw the women closer. Another shape, is that of a beautiful white horse with opal black eyes, the mane on the horse would almost be like thick fog and he would almost glow of a white shimmer.
Nøkken could also transform into an old wood boat or an old tree stump.
However, his real apparel is hideous, as he is covered with sea grass and his eyes are glowing yellow. He has a huge mouth with sharp teeth, and his skin is like that of a drowned man who has been long underwater.)
Perso: Jessie is more than a bad boy he is cruel. On the outside he is nice and loving, But when her meets a girl there is a spark of evil inside of him. At first it would seem like he's the love of your life until you have a date near his home. He will grab you and pull you under water as her turns into is ugly true form.
Appearance: Tall about 6 foot 3, very dry skin, he is only the a tiny bit tan, Blonde hair that looks bleached, light green eyes, A tattoo on his right shoulder blade that says: Nøkken.
Special skill?: Getting girls (Lol!)
Other: None

(Chicken!!!!)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

Supernatural: Nøkken (Nøkken is a shape-shifter, for women he would turn into a handsome young man with a fiddle, which he would use to play beautiful, seductive music to draw the women closer. Another shape, is that of a beautiful white horse with opal black eyes, the mane on the horse would almost be like thick fog and he would almost glow of a white shimmer.
However, his real apparel is hideous, as he is covered with sea grass and his eyes are glowing yellow. He has a huge mouth with sharp teeth, and his skin is like that of a drowned man who has been long underwater.)
Perso: Jessie is more than a bad boy he is cruel. On the outside he is nice and loving, But when her meets a girl there is a spark of evil inside of him. At first it would seem like he's the love of your life until you have a date near his home. He will grab you and pull you under water as her turns into is ugly true form.
Appearance: Tall about 6 foot 3, very dry skin, he is only the a tiny bit tan, Blonde hair that looks bleached, light green eyes, A tattoo on his right shoulder blade that says: Nøkken.

(Chicken!!!!)
You didn't have to say chicken! XD

SO SMILE!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

(Chicken!!!!) You didn't have to say chicken! XD

I Know i just wanted to

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 366 367

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos