Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea:
Immediately, my quiver with my bow and arrows appeared with my teleportation abilities. I took out the arrow and bow and aimed it at the Paladin, he came rushing towards me and I let go of the arrow, the arrowhead striking him in the neck. Blood stained the trees and bushed, as the man's now lifeless body hit the ground.

Looking down at Jasper, the Paladin's arrow luckily hadn't struck him in the heart, but above. I took out the arrow from his chest. "Vampires can't die with a bronze arrowhead, it has to be silver or gold."

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice now understood that Jasper was a vampire and Jessie was a cruel beast

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
after jessie got that seacret of his chest he walked away back into school with alice alice turned into her wisp form to see if anyone would follow. It was very hard not to follow the light of the will'o'wisp.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

Jasper laughed, slightly, looking at Isabelle while keeping an eye on his prey. "I don't think that's a good idea", he disagreed. "Sometimes it's a little hard to stop". Suddenly, Jasper launched himself forward, his arms wrapped tightly around a large deer. Fast, he sunk his teeth into the animal's neck, and it was dead in less than a second. Wiping his mouth with his sleeve, Jasper climbed to his feet. "Scared of me now?" he asked, a smirk on his face.
haha no I said laughing sitting on a rock unless u want me too

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper ran his hand over his chest. "Yeah, it won't kill me", he agreed, "But it's painful. I think it may have been poisoned". Staggering slightly, Jasper climbed to his feet, leaning back on the tree behind him. Biting his lip to ignore the stabbing and aching pains that now ran through his body, Jasper glanced over at Tinafornea, "Maybe now you can trust me".

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

Jasper ran his hand over his chest. "Yeah, it won't kill me", he agreed, "But it's painful. I think it may have been poisoned". Staggering slightly, Jasper climbed to his feet, leaning back on the tree behind him. Biting his lip to ignore the stabbing and aching pains that now ran through his body, Jasper glanced over at Tinafornea, "Maybe now you can trust me".
i quick sended him a message you okay 

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
I ran to jasper and said why did you come here I said looking around

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper shook his head, looking at Isabelle. "I don't know", he muttered, "I can feel it spreading". Jasper slouched a little further as he felt the stabbing, the pain draw nearer to his heart. Still waiting for an answer, Jasper turned his head to look at Tinafornea.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

Jasper shook his head, looking at Isabelle. "I don't know", he muttered, "I can feel it spreading". Jasper slouched a little further as he felt the stabbing, the pain draw nearer to his heart. Still waiting for an answer, Jasper turned his head to look at Tinafornea.
i looked at tinafornea what did you do?

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper shook his head, "No, she didn't do anything. It was a Paladin". Jasper cringed, feeling the pain begin to advance on his heart. Eyes wide now, Jasper stopped breathing. "It's poisoned", he gasped, breathing in and out. Oxygen began to flow back through him. "I need to get it out", Jasper murmured, still unaware of Tinafornea's decision.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If u Have a opportunity to became a superh...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nobody listens to country :(

How do you think our world will end and why?

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

latest videos