Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2974
Jasper was pleased that the Paladins were now gone, and agreed quickly with Isabelle, climbing to his feet. He had no idea if he would even make it back to the School, the poison was running through his body, weakening him. To be honest though, he wasn't scared. He just hated to feel so, pathetic, to feel so little power and energy through his veins.

(Yeah, I know she's offline, it's just because we're all posting, and she's not here, so I'm just pretending she's making up her mind or something, lol).


 


Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6324

"hollybl2468" wrote:

Jasper was pleased that the Paladins were now gone, and agreed quickly with Isabelle, climbing to his feet. He had no idea if he would even make it back to the School, the poison was running through his body, weakening him. To be honest though, he wasn't scared. He just hated to feel so, pathetic, to feel so little power and energy through his veins. (Yeah, I know she's offline, it's just because we're all posting, and she's not here, so I'm just pretending she's making up her mind or something, lol).
we went out of the forest I knew he had to get out of here

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2976

"Singermms" wrote:

We need to get u away I said looking at jasper lets go (she's not here)

(please remember to not talk lik dis)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, I'd have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!


Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2976
(you guys went way ahead of me! Was :PSiLlY here while you were roleplaying in this?)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, I'd have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!


Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 279
[Ghost.of.Wilderness's new account. Where can I jump in?]

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.


Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2974
(To Ghost.of.Wilderness's new account lol, are you playing the same character?)


 


Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5017

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

(you guys went way ahead of me! Was :PSiLlY here while you were roleplaying in this?)

(Yup)
Alice wanted to help but i seemed like no one needed it

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”


Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 279

"hollybl2468" wrote:

(To Ghost.of.Wilderness's new account lol, are you playing the same character?)


[Yep!]

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.


Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 201

"hollybl2468" wrote:

Jasper was pleased that the Paladins were now gone, and agreed quickly with Isabelle, climbing to his feet. He had no idea if he would even make it back to the School, the poison was running through his body, weakening him. To be honest though, he wasn't scared. He just hated to feel so, pathetic, to feel so little power and energy through his veins. (Yeah, I know she's offline, it's just because we're all posting, and she's not here, so I'm just pretending she's making up her mind or something, lol).


I felt a vampire close so I started running out of the cafeteria, dropping my tray of food.  When I got outside I quickly shapeshifted into my huge wolf form.  Zasfrina joined me. There is a vampire close.  I am going to find it.  She looked at me and nodded.  I knew the vampire was boy that I saw in the cafeteria, but he was still a vampire.

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!


Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2974
(Ok then)

Jasper wandered through the woods, stopping, his eyes searching for Tinafornea. Where are you? he spoke into her mind. Calmly, his body still weak, his hands feeble. From afar, he picked up the scent of wolves. Disgusted, he moved back, climbing up the tree beside him, into it's tall, leafy branches. Normally, Jasper would have no problem fighting wolves. He would think, 'Piece of cake'. But now, as the poison further advanced on his heart, he was actually for once concerned.


 


play online games

latest forum posts

Ethics of Indiana's New Law?

Long Forum Posting Fixed

Ethics of Indiana's New Law?

Ethics of Indiana's New Law?

10 Facts about you? c:

Ethics of Indiana's New Law?

latest videos