Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
I quickly let go avoiding any unnecessary injury to any of us.  I turned into a human, but Zasfrina stayed in her wolf form.  I know it was a big danger to go into human form when there were 2 vampires right in front of me, but I had Zasfrina.  "This is not a crime.  You guys kill people to survive!  We kill vampires so more humans will live!" 

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"We are the ones that are apparently hollow!" Jasper yelled furiously. "Yet you judge every vampire based on what? If most wolves were cruel people, we would not judge you by saying you are too". Jasper was angry, very angry. Breathing, he calmed himself. He didn't want any accidents. "We kill animals, so that we may survive. Humans kill animals for sport and entertainment. If anyone has committed a crime, it is humans. How dare you judge us like that". Disgusted, Jasper ran forward, grabbed Isabelle and pulled them both back to where he had been standing. He couldn't stand seeing her so close to the wolves.

It’s hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world.

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
"Sorry..."  I quickly turned into my wolf form and attacked the more vulnerable vampire, the girl.  I knew the boy would attack me, but Zasfrina said I get the boy.  I looked at the girl with my icy blue eyes.  I could sense a large amount of hostility coming off of the boy.  I attacked anyways.

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Furious ... Jasper was furious. "Stay. Back", he warned, throwing out his right arm, pushing the wolf attacking Isabelle back. "We have done nothing!" he yelled, stepping in front of Isabelle. "The only thing I've ever killed is animals, only as often as I must, in order to protect humans and other supernatural creatures around me! If we do not feed, we become angry and hungry, and slay many humans and creatures! That is why we must occassionally feed on animals! We have never hurt humans!" Jasper was angry. These wolves were foolish. Putting his right hand up, Jasper created a wall of air to form around both him and Isabelle, protecting them. "Leave us or die", Jasper warned again.

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
I yelped as the boy threw me back against a tree.  I whimpered as I got up, but I was ok.  I am ok Zasfrina. Zasfrina didn't care she attacked Jasper. Zasfrina no! ###### #### ### and there is no reason to fight!

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
(I said, # # # # # # # # # # # # # !#

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper stood still, fearless, watching as the wolf ran forward to attack him. Jasper wasn't scared. He simply looked over at the other wolf by the tree, as the attacking one practically bounced off of the wall of air. "We are more dangerous than you realize, it's true. But if you continue to fight us, you will claim nothing". Jasper waited, his eyes dark, "Maybe now you'd care to step back".

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
I followed Zasfrina as she flew through the air.  Landing she hit her head on a boulder.  I looked at her.  Her light hazel eyes were emotionless.  Accalias are very protective of each other and would fight to death to avenge the death of another Accalia, but Zasfrina made a wrong choice.  I wasn't going to avenge her death and risk getting killed myself.  I looked at Zasfrina for the last time and ran past Jasper and Isabella almost knocking her over.  I looked back, quietly whimpering at the loss of another Accalia.

(gtg. maybe be back tomorrow. go ahead and post the last post and i will maybe be on in the morning)

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper sighed, allowing the air around him to fall into nothing. Jasper inspected Zasfrina's body. He had never wanted anyone to die. It wasn't his fault, he reminded himself. He had tried to avoid any fighting ... He had known the wolves might die if they fought. But he wasn't going to suffer the loss of Isabelle's life because of the wolves' foolish decisions. He had warned them. They hadn't listened. Looking down, crouching beside Zasfrina's body, Jasper placed his hand on the wolf's chest. Slowly, Jasper moved to sit down, when he saw the wolf's eyes suddenly move, and it's body jump. Shocked, Jasper moved back cautiously, when Zasfrina climbed to her feet. Jasper suddenly realized what had happened. He had sent a burst of energy into Zasfrina's body, a burst of life. Jasper smiled gently. "Go find your friend", he said softly to the wolf. Zasfrina was alive, and Jasper had learnt a new gift.

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Tinafornea: I wasn't going to run from any Paladin, I'm weak. Do you wonder what is a Paladin? Well, Paladins are hunters who are going after my kind, the Jumpers. There's only four of us left, including me. 

I was alone in the woods at the moment, Jasper and everyone else were left behind. My eyes scanned through the shadows and trees. Suddenly, a snap sounded, and it wasn't coming from me. I turned around to see a different hunter, and he had an electric gun with him, pointed directly at me. I jumped too late, the electric blue straps managed themselves on my wrists and ankles. Electricity was the only thing I wasn't immune to. Screams escaped me, the pain was more painful to me than a human. 

Every time I tried to jump, I would just reappear in my same place, flickering like a candle on a windy night.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Random

3 Facts About You!

latest videos