Back left
Back right

School For The Supernatural

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"What is that?" I asked the girl.  As I listened I felt hostility in the room.  I looked around and didn't see any vampires, so I brushed it off.  "Me,  oh I am a Accalia.  Do you know what that is?"

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

So Isabelle walked back to the school and down the halls of the school

~Mariah~

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I quickly scanned the cafeteria and saw Zasfrina. Do you see anybody with hostility in their eyes? Zasfrina quickly looked in my direction.Yeah, I do.  Isabelle just got back.  Maybe she wants to #### ###. #### sorry, finish this conversation later?  Ok"  I quickly started down the hall and spotted Isabelle.  "What do you think your doing here?"

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"blondieanimal_luv007" wrote:

I quickly scanned the cafeteria and saw Zasfrina. Do you see anybody with hostility in their eyes? Zasfrina quickly looked in my direction.Yeah, I do.  Isabelle just got back.  Maybe she wants to #### ###. #### sorry, finish this conversation later?  Ok"  I quickly started down the hall and spotted Isabelle.  "What do you think your doing here?"
isabelle said" what do u mean I'm back at school why u wanna start a fight" I said laughing. 

~Mariah~

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"I don't, you just have a lot of hostility in your vampire eyes!  And I don't want you to hurt anybody!"

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(gtg maybe be back on later!)

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Fleur nodded. "I know what an Accalia is, and bye," she muttered the last part as Lily walked off to another girl.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"blondieanimal_luv007" wrote:

"I don't, you just have a lot of hostility in your vampire eyes!  And I don't want you to hurt anybody!"
isabelle looked confused " no I will never ever hurt anyone" I said

~Mariah~

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Bella smelled a wolf but tryed to ignore it

We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Isabelle ran past her and said " I won't hurt anyone I promise " I said smirking 

~Mariah~

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity