Back left
Back right

School For The Supernatural

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Bella smelled at her she smiled revealing her fangs "You a vampire too?"

We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Fleur let out a hiss as she tore the notebook paper out, a drip of strange colored blood, the color of  raspberry red. Fenghuangs were rare because of their feathers, valuable and actually sweet smelling blood. 

She bit down on her lip as she cleaned up the tiny drops, and her cut immediately healed.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

":PSiLlY" wrote:

Bella smelled at her she smiled revealing her fangs "You a vampire too?"
Isabelle replied and said" yeah I'm a vampire too" I smiled what's ur name?

~Mariah~

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"I'm Bella" she said "Any other vamps at this school?"

We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

[quote=":PSiLlY"]"I'm Bella" she said "Any other vamps at this school?"[/quoteisabelle said "yeah there's jasper I know his a vampire I'm friends with him I don't know any other" I said smiling

~Mariah~

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Bella smelled a sweat smelling smell. It was Fleur's blood. She struggled to fight the hunger

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

[quote="Singermms"][quote=":PSiLlY"]"I'm Bella" she said "Any other vamps at this school?"[/quoteisabelle said "yeah there's jasper I know his a vampire I'm friends with him I don't know any other" I said smiling[/quote]
"Cool" Bella said Still trying to fight the hunger of the girl's blood

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"You ok" Isabelle asked BellaBella

~Mariah~

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

Too late to join?

Im very goodz at gramer
~ Jodi

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"jodi45" wrote:

Too late to join?
(Sorry you can't join)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity