Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Fleur immediately stood up, and paced towards the lunch lady, handing her the raspberry red soaked napkin. "Burn this. Now," the lunch lady nodded and caught the scent of the tissue's blood. "This is weird," she muttered as the jasmine and raspberry scent became stronger, but then threw it into the oven's fire.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hold on" Bella said she walked up to Fleur "is that your blood?" she asked

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
{Just so you know, this is Brilliant✦Engracia}

Fleur turned around to look at Bella. "Err, no, that's just a drink that I spilled on accident," she lied through her teeth. Somehow, Fleur could detect that Bella was a vampire.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know)
Bella knew that she was lying she rolled her eyes and walked away maybe another day  she thought

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Fleur glared at the back of Bella's head, but then sat down at the table she sat earlier. She then looked down at the dry blood that stopped at her wrist, a small frown on her lips. She let out a sigh and then looked out of the window, not bothering to eat.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
The bell rang and people rushed to 5th period

Posted By:
VampirePopstar482
VampirePopstar482
StarStar
Name: Jade
Supernatural: Has huge red bat wings
Personality: Fun, anoying, is mistaken for a demon but she gets ticked of easily
Appearance: Hazel eyes with a hint of amber brown hair with blond highlights thats always in a pony tail, freckles and tall for age
Special skill: uh... flying? She also is able to manipulate people
other: her parents abandoned her because they thought she was a demon

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry I've been away)

Jasper smirked. Smiling, he followed Tinafornea into the classroom. Suddenly, he felt a strange feeling in the room. Jasper looked over, only to see a girl with bright red eyes, just like this. He could sense the girl looking at him, even when he turned away. He could still hear the voice hissing in his mind, and decided it was best to let Tinafornea know. Speaking into her mind to make sure no-one else could hear, Jasper informed her, Someone's coming for me, and I think I know who it is.

Again, feeling watched, Jasper looked back over at the other vampire in the back of the class. Breaking the silence, he spoke into her mind, What's your name?

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Not that he had anything against his own kind, but Jasper was often cautious of his own kind. Not only could he sense the new girl staring at him, but he could also sense Lily and Zasfrina's anxiety. Quickly, he spoke into the two wolves' minds, "Don't attack, but keep an eye on her". Jasper straightened. The chances were this new girl didn't pose any threat, but Jasper couldn't help but be wary. He only drank the blood of animals, and still found it hard to be around others. But if this girl drank the blood of humans, as most vampires do, that would gravely endanger everyone in the School. Jasper read her mind. He could tell she had no other gifts, well, other than the increased senses, etc of a vampire. But Jasper still couldn't take his mind off the voice in his head. His greatest enemy was coming. You see, the truth is, Jasper hadn't lost all of his family. His brother was still out there.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
I let Isabelle go.  Zasfrina was also close.  Then, I heard a message.  Don't attack, but keep an eye on her  I thought it was Zasfrina telling me about Isabelle.  I walked into class and saw Jasper.  I gave him a stare, "You almost killed my best friend."  Then, i heard something behind me.  It was Analia.  "What do you mean he almost killed your best friend?"  I turned around and said, "Oh my gosh Analia!  I am sorry, another Accalia is at this school.  I meant to to say friend.  You are my best friend.  I promise."  She looked at me then Jasper.  She ran out of the classroom, as she started crying.

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

anyone else?

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

latest videos