Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Dawn heard a shout. She looked quickly to her feet which were flicking with blue flames. It wouldn't harm people, but it told her sometime. She said it before the alarm rang. " FIRE!!!!" The war piercing alarm grew and blossomed into the air which was starting to smell smoky. She knew that her friends were not immune to fire. 

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
RootBeerRules Lock
RootBeerRules
StarStarStarStar
Macy ran right into James (This james is not a bad guy) "Sorry james

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle was standing at her locker when people started to push me while they were running out the door " hey! Im not ivisable" she says as they make her fall. Max hears the bell and gets up going out in the hall.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Dawn jumped on top of the lockers trying to spot her friends. There! She only spotted Max and Isabelle. She grabbed Isabelle by the collar and rightended her, " I swear, I had nothing to do with this!!" She put her hands up as she reached Max

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle got up " what's with the fire".  Max sighed and got up looking at dawn.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Dawn waved ##### away and coughed, " nothing!! I didn't do it! Get out of here! I'm the only that can stop this thing!! " Dawn was a bit perplexed by how harsh that sounded but it was urgent

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
RootBeerRules Lock
RootBeerRules
StarStarStarStar
Macy gets shoved in her own locker "SOMEONE HELP ME I CANT GET OUT"

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Max walks outside feeling kind of weird because of the ##### it made him a little dizzy to smell it.

Posted By:
RootBeerRules Lock
RootBeerRules
StarStarStarStar
Macys best freidn matt -opens her locker- "Macy what were you doing in there " um someone shoved me in here im really short that's why

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
[This is . the garden's key .]

Tempest was in the woods, sitting upon a large & smooth boulder. His long, pale, ashy chestnut red hair rest calmly on his shoulders and his eyes were completely closed. He could sense everything, not even the silent creatures of the woods could escape him.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

Ice Bucket Challenge: Funny or Foolish?

A song I wrote...

We the Kidz

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

The wrong anwsers game! :3

latest videos