RootBeerRules Lock
RootBeerRules
StarStarStarStar
BUMP!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Dawn waved away more ##### and saw clearly the source of the fire. It had been a kitchen fire in the cafeteria. Te food warmer had sprung into flames. Being there much wax paper, the fre spread. She looked around for a source of water...the drink machine! She hurried toward it, turned al, the spouts n and turned toward the flames. She could hear the fire truck getting closer, Her hair and cloths caught flames but she didn't care. She channeled water, and finally, the source was out. Gathering balls of water, she put out the flames one b one. It was tiring work and she didn't like doing it but not everything was in vain. Finally, she left one roo for the firefoghters and came out, coughing her lungs out. 

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle standed quietly watching the fire. " where did it come from" I ask in my head thinking.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Want to make a PRP

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
RootBeerRules Lock
RootBeerRules
StarStarStarStar
Me?

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
No, Singermms

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( yes! Sounds good)

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Whats going on?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(This RP died off since I left, LOL.)

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos