Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Want me to restart it? I am the other owner)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm not really interested in it anymore, actually. :P)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I came up with an awesome character!)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(ATTENTION ALL RPers ON THIS ROLEPLAY!..........................I AM GOING TO RESTART THIS RP PLEASE LOOK FOR AN RP WITH MY USERNAME AND THE SAME TITLE!#

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I miss this RP so much. ;-;

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

(Holly and I are going to continue to RP here.)

Name: Audrey Emerson

Personality: Audrey is brave and confident; isn't easily frightened. She's not afraid to stand up to people who are stronger than her, and is so stubborn that she is oblivious to serious wounds that she gets. Besides being a bit rough, she will soften up quickly.

Supernatural: Jumper (Jumpers are people who have the ability to teleport, both themselves and whatever they have with them through time and space. Most who have the ability begin to show signs of this at the age of five, and most Jumpers don't make it to adulthood as the Paladins keep hunting them down and killing them.)

Appearance:   Her skin is a pale ivory, her hair is a soft chestnut with natural, very dark strawberry-blonde highlights. The most striking thing of her appearance are her eyes, they are an intense topaz color.

Powers:
Teleportation - Can move somewhere without physically traveling: user thinks of a destination and can appear there at will. This also allows the user to teleport feelings into another person.
Electrokinetic Whip Generation - Users are able to create whips made out of electricity and electrocute their targets using their whips or simply paralyze their target. Users could launch electrical blasts from their whips by cracking them.
Energy Resistance - The user is able to withstand various forms of energy, concussive, or heat-based attacks.
Energy Blasts - Discharge various forms of energy as projectile blasts.
Celerity - The power to travel at extraordinary physical speed.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Two questions, Engracia. Do I keep Jasper and Alex the way they are? Plus, is your character a reincarnation of Tinafornea or completely different?}

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
(You can keep them the same, and Cayenne is a direct reincarnation of Tinafornea. Big Grin)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Hello, Engracia. Can you please catch me up?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Okay - awesome, I'll post}.

Jasper stared down at the grass in silence, sensing Alex several metres behind him. Heartache. Agony. Loss. It seemed to be the only things left in his life anymore ... It had been so long since the death of Tinafornea had occurred; he missed her - so much. It was light a huge hole had been gouged through his chest. "Please come back", he whispered as his eyes were glazed with tears, and then moved onto his knees amongst the short grass.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

about me

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos