Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol! Maia is still. Medusayyyyyy

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aw, I whimpered a little bit.)

Her eyes shot open, feeling the cool and slightly damp grass scratching her light porcelain skin. Her eyebrows scrunched into a frown of confusion. The goddess of life had given her a second shot a life, which was quite surprising to her.

Not far off, she heard the low cries of a boy, which caused gentle tingles run through her body. That whine . . . it sounds so familiar, Audrey thought. Steadily, she stood up from the ground with a slight stumble. She fixed her posture and looked around, soaking back everything in.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{That's the thing - I actually used to feel Jasper's pain and it made me feel more connected with the character ... I want to again!}

"We should get moving", Alex stated clearly from behind him, brushing the little dirt off his arms. Jasper held back his tears as he felt his nostrils flare and his fingers weaken to a helpless point. First it had been Tinafornea ... then Ari ... then - "I sense a troop of hunters' coming this way", Alex spoke again, feeling several emotions radiating off his brother. Jasper slouched his body slightly, firmly resting his knuckles on his mouth to keep from bursting into tears. "I won't accept it .... I refuse to", he murmured as he swallowed back another group of tears, and feebly moved to his feet. I'm going to get you back, Tinafornea. I promise.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm actually feeling what she feels. O_O And I've decided to change her name, the filter keeps blocking it out. -.-)

Audrey had quickly recovered all of her memories as she strode along the woods, grimacing at some of them. Tingles ran up her spine as a low gust of frigid wind passed over her; she was only wearing a white short sleeved t-shirt, a beige cardigan and a skirt the same shade as the sweater. "Seriously?" Audrey murmured.

Everything was silent when a snap and low whispered sounded. Audrey froze as she slowly turned around to face around ten hunters glaring at her with no emotion. "You've got to be kidding me."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper stopped at the sound of the murmuring ringing in his ears, moving to his feet in a slightly steadier posture this time. "What was that?" he asked in a low whisper, hardly even turning his gaze upon Alex. "Hunters", Jasper muttered under his breath and sped further through the woods in the direction he had heard the speech.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Before Audrey could murmur another word, a hunter swung his fist towards her face, but she luckily duck fast enough before the fist could make impact with her face. Audrey clenched her pale hands into fists just as two electricity whips appeared in her hands. Another two hunters lunged at her, but she cracked the whip and a flash of blinding light burst.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper halted at his rapid speed as a blinding light seeped between the trees. All that could be made out through his vision was several figures - one appearing far more feminine than the others. Jasper's eyes widened as the memories of Tinafornea flashed through his mind - all the times they had fought and helped each other. They had never officially been enemies or friends,  but he had felt something for her; something he missed so much it literally made his heart ache.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Audrey whisked the two electrical whips at the two hunters who came rushing towards her. They wrapped around their necks and were electrocuted, their bodies trembling until they fell to the ground, dead. Audrey then swung her leg up into the air, hitting a hunter in the head. A loud crunch sounded, and he fell to the ground with blood pouring out of his ear.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper studied the figure; obviously a female from what he could see. In a swift movement, he leaned behind the nearest tree, unsure of whether she was a friend or foe. A grimace of self-annoyance spread over his face as he crunched a stick under his shoe.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
There were only seven hunters left, and they all froze as they heard the twig break under the weight of someone. Audrey was froze, her hands clenched into fists as she narrowed her eyes, glancing around the forest.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

Michael Myers(from halloween) Or Jason Voo...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos