Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper landed his feet on the back of the first hunter as he launched himself off a thick tree branch, snapping the man's neck in the process. His eyes flashed momentarily between a blue and topaz tone as he slowly looked up and allowed his gaze to collapse upon the powerful female. Something about her reminded him of - Jasper stopped and mentally waved away the thoughts ... it hurt too much to think about it. 

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Audrey silently watched Jasper as she fought off two hunters, striking one with the whip and the other with an energy blast that knocked the hunter down. "Jasper?" Audrey asked warily as she killed another hunter.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper felt as if his heart had literally been torn out of his chest at that one word. The voice. The eyes. The sense. It was all her ... or was he going insane? Was it possible he was just hoping so much that it was doing this to him? "Tinafornea?" he managed to force out after several moments of silence, his entire expression softening.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
A sly smile and smirk formed on Audrey's lips. "Yeah . . . that's me," Audrey said loud enough. Another hunter swung his fist at her, his knuckles slightly grazing on her cheek as she managed to escape his impact.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
As he recovered from the shock of everything, Jasper sent a kick to the hunter in the ribs as he noticed him throw a punch at Tinafornea - or whatever her name was now ... A snap and crunch sounded as the man's ribs broke under Jasper's foot, causing him to collapse back onto his side. Jasper returned his gaze to Tinafornea, still unable to completely believe this was her. "How?" he asked as he took a step towards her.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
"I'm just as shocked as you are," Audrey told him jokingly. She saw that there were only three hunters left, and she slyly smirked. "Seems like that dove had given me a second shot at life." Audrey formed a fairly large ball of energy in her hands, and aimed it at two hunters. She shot it off and it sent them flying, but also killed them.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper grabbed the last hunter by the back of his tunic and tossed him aside into a nearby tree, which snapped the man's jaw and leg as his body came in contact with the thick trunk. "What should I call you in this life?" he asked as he returned his gaze to the girl he only knew as Tinafornea, returning the joking tone.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
"Audrey Emerson," She said as she calmly walked over to him with a smile on her face. "I haven't seen you in a long while . . . you haven't changed a single bit. And I'm still not afraid of you."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Sorry, I went away to do something}.

"You haven't changed much, Audrey", Jasper said clearly with an equal smile, slowly turning his head as he noticed that the hunter he had injured was still alive from the corner of his eye.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
(It's okay, I'm a bit busy too.)

Audrey slightly shook at the name. "It's weird being called that . . . maybe you can use an old nickname of mine? Until I get used to it, at least."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What was the last thing you ate?

The Hunger Games or Twilight

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos