Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Of course, Tina", Jasper responded, feeling more comfortable himself by addressing her with that name. He sensed Alex wandering through the trees behind him, approaching the two.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
(Maybe Alex should take interest in Audrey & Jasper gets jealous, or Celeste & Serena can come back into view and make Audrey jealous. Something . . .)

Audrey slyly smiled but it faded as she saw the approaching figure of Alex. "Do you know him?" Audrey questioned lowly, keeping her eyes on the man.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Okay XD. And later I'll make Alex turn evil again Big Grin}.

Alex moved out from the shade of the trees, watching the figure before him. He didn't know who she was ... but she was beautiful ... and there was something in her eyes that drew him to her. "This is my brother, Alex", Jasper responded, allowing his gaze to flicker between Tina and him. Two figures suddenly emerged from the dark ... two familiar figures.

Celeste bowed her head in an elegant manner as to show her respect to all who were present. "You have enemies coming this way", she declared, studying Serena's face. They seemed so different. Whilst Celeste's hair was short, dark and her eyes were fairly intense, Serena was blonde with soft blue eyes and extremely delicate colouring.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
( I still remember the evil Alex! :o )

Audrey gently smiled and gave a polite nod to Alex and the two girls. "I'm Tin - Audrey." She then looked over at Celeste and Serena, staring at them for a moment before she decided to respond. "More hunters or Paladins? I wonder if they even know I'm alive . . ."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I assume they're a combination", Serena answered her, feeling her wavy blonde hair shift slightly on her shoulders as she turned her head to look at Celeste and then Audrey. "We could depart, unless you'd prefer to kill them?"

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
Audrey shrugged. "It's pretty easy for me to fight now. . . unless you'd like to join us."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Whatever you wish. I'm thirsty anyway", Celeste declared and moved back into the shadows of the trees as she stalked after the hunters; although they were coming in her direction. "For hunter's blood?" Serena enquired in doubt, arching an eyebrow at the thought. Jasper allowed his gaze to settle upon Tina/Audrey, stopping as a certain fact caught his attention ... "Where's Alex?"

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
Audrey felt awkward around Celeste, she was eerily calm. Vampires, what can you expect from them? She thought to herself as she heard Jasper's question. She looked around, a sly grimace forming on her lips. "I don't know . . ."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm going to go look for him", Jasper stated and began to move in the direction Alex had originally stood, swallowing faintly as he heard Serena speak from several metres behind him. "I know where he is, but I am unsure of whether you desire to know ... they took him".

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
(I'm not sure what to post.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Favorite Old Show

Watcha Watching? (2013)

How do you Talk to a boy?

everyone on KW hates me :(

dreams vs reality

latest videos