Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Might storm be a part of this?

Chicken (-)>

Name: Samairah (pronounced su-my-ruh) Deitz
Supernatural: crocotta (explination below)
Perso: She's a natural rebel, liking to do things others would call off limits. She's a skater girl.
Appearance: Coming
Special skill?:  extremely relisiant (sp?) She doesn't back down.
Other: N/a

Abilities/History of the crocottas:
Crocottas can mimic any person's voice to lure their victims out so they can feed. They feed on human souls. Usually they hide in forests for days on end attempting to lure people in. But as technology came to be, they felt no need to hide. Crocottas like to live in filth.
Powers & Abilities:
★ Can mimic human voice
★ Like most monsters. Crocotta's can take human form by shape shifting into a human.
★ Crocotta can drain the soul of any human they kill.
★ They have super strength and speed.
★ They have a longer life span than humans.

Weaknesses:
★ Sharp objects

If I can join, I may make a guy or 2 later.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Sorry I've been away so long. Maybe we can time-skip until Alex awakes, and he could have one of those "chips" already inserted in his mind? He can wake as EVIL ALEX Big Grin}.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle sat down on a hill and looked around. 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

{Sorry I've been away so long. Maybe we can time-skip until Alex awakes, and he could have one of those "chips" already inserted in his mind? He can wake as EVIL ALEX Big Grin}.

(Yeah, but you post. >:3 I already posted.)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh, sorry).

Alex felt his eyes gradually flutter open, although it took at least a couple of minutes since his eyes were practically glued shut with sleep. "Where am I?" he murmured under his breath, curious as to how long he'd been asleep. You're in the Eastern Lab of the Supernatural Research Study; and you've been unconscious for two days. Now, stay still ... Alex clenched his hands into fists as a scientist emerged from the shadows, and plunged a thick needle into his wrist in a calm motion. The substance travelled through his veins, immediately weakening his entire body. Just a precaution, the man grinned widely, watching the unenthusiastic vampire from over his glasses.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Audrey ran along the woods, occasionally teleporting from place to place. I can't find Alex anywhere, Jasper. It's been two days already! Does he always disappear out of nowhere like this? Audrey questioned him, her eyes still scanning the slowly dimming woodlands. She felt tired, she hadn't slept in hours just trying to find Jasper's brother. Can't Celeste and Serena help us?

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Serena is searching the east and Celeste the west. So far I haven't even been able to find footprints, Jasper responded clearly, his bright eyes occasionally flashing like those of a prowling cat in the black night. Then his gaze caught it. A long and wide building displaying only dim lighting and passing shadows through the dusty windows. But my intuition says they're in there, he added, tying his fingers with Tina's.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Audrey glanced down at their fingers, and looked back up with a slight blush staining her cheeks. "Why do they find us so interesting? We may not be humans, but..." I am a human, Audrey thought solemnly, realizing how weak she was against everyone here.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
You're nothing close to weak, Tina. Don't ever let yourself think you are. He read her mind almost in an instant, noticing her cheeks blush slightly from the corner of his eye. His gaze flickered down to their hands and then returned to the building in the distance. Was he making her uncomfortable? He hadn't really even considered it; it was more of an instinct.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked at Jasper with a gentle smile wanting to break out into a grin. "I know I'm not weak, but I'm still more vulnerable than you, Alex, and the others. They​ can catch me and keep me as their... experiment forever," Audrey referenced the hunters and scientists... they could catch her easily.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

if anyone famous could be your BF/GF who w...

Old Disney New Disney ????

is unity3d a good software

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos