Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"You really think I'd let them keep you?" he asked, returning the almost-grin smile. "I'm going to be here ... every second of every day, until your completely sick of me and begging me to leave", he said, his smile growing, but keeping it's gentle trait at the same time.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Audrey rolled her eyes with a sly smile. "It's going to be difficult to keep you off, I can see it," Audrey joked. She shivered when a gentle gust of wind blew over them, but she kept the cardigan around her.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
As Jasper noticed Audrey shiver (he was adjusting to her new name), he calmly rolled off his jacket and settled it around her, placing an arm around her right shoulder as to help keep her warm. Let's hope Alex is in here, he spoke into her mind; and then proceeded towards the lowly-lit building, his footsteps barely audible.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Audrey pursed her lips in shyness, but immediately hid her feelings. She heard what Jasper had thought, and simply nodded. She squinted her eyes to see more clearly since the room was so dark. Ugh, I can barely breathe, Audrey thought; referring to the humid atmosphere.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex almost leapt off the operating bed as his eyes snapped open, his fingers tying around the cool bars by his side as he launched himself at the group of hunters, whose eyes' were wide with fear and confusion. His lips curled up into an intimidating grin as his eyes flooded with intense red, his hand instinctively grabbing the first scientist around his throat.
But the man merely laughed, reaching for a metal control on one of the experimenting tables. Alex dug his sharp nails into the man's throat, causing him to gasp for air in desperation and horror.
Then something in his mind snapped. He couldn't control his actions. They could. They must have inserted some sort of chip into him again ...
But then Alex was completely gone - and his other side had returned.
"I hear him", Jasper stated, before he sped towards the building in a rapid blur - and crashed through the iron door, bending and crunching it like a chocolate wrapper in the process.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Audrey set Jasper's jacket aside, preparing herself to fight. From the corner of her eye she two scientists launch at her with craze in their eyes; they knew that she was human but she had special abilities.

She formed a ball of energy in her hands, and shot it towards them. It pounded fiercely against them, instantly killing them and sending them flying across the room.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"We'll get out of here, Alex. Everything's fine", Jasper said lowly as he moved towards his brother, who was leaning against the wall, facing away from him. Silence. "Alex?" he asked again, cautioning and slowing his pace. No response. "Alex - what's wrong?" he enquired in a deep voice, placing a hand on his brother's relaxed shoulder. A low gasp escaped his lips as a thick fist hit his face and then his stomach; he was thrown back into several experimenting tables before he had the chance to react. The sound of smashing flasks and exploding lightbulbs rang in his ears as he crashed into the sharp mess, listening feebly to the words within his head. I am not your brother anymore ... I never will be.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Audrey had become distracted as she watched Jasper and Alex in silence, and a scientist grabbed her, trying to force a syringe with anesthesia, but Audrey kept fighting back. "Give in you animal!" The scientist snarled in anger. Audrey scowled as she grabbed the scientist's arms, trying to get the syringe away from her neck.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
The air ripped open by the seams, forming a large enough space for Celeste to calmly step through. She reached out and tied a firm hand around the hunter's arm, silently turning him around as she then sunk her teeth into his throat and tore out a chunk of flesh, barely bothering to even taste his blood. "Hello, Audrey", she whispered lowly, wiping the little blood from her bottom lip in a swift motion.

SPOILER

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
Audrey felt a bit awkward around Celeste, her two fingers curling together. "Ah, hello Celeste," Audrey said as she hit another scientist with her fist, knocking him out. "Ouch,'' She murmured and shook her hand slightly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

Kidzworld app

What kinda farm animal are u?

latest videos