Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Celeste felt her topaz eyes glow as she swung a swift fist at another of the hunters, flipping back against the wall as a bat came her way in response. Her fingers practically stuck against the wall before she launched herself at the same hunter, breaking his jaw and nose as her shoes came in impact with his face. Serena followed from the gap in the air several seconds later; at her mere gaze a scientist disintegrated on the spot, engulfed in flames before he vanished completely. "What have I missed?" she enquired, her blonde hair curling and uncurling around her shoulders.

Jasper cringed faintly as the glass and metal penetrated his skin, cutting into his arm, which caused it to bleed the clear red liquid. Brother? The situation hit him instantly like a bad headache. And then Alex's fist hit his face.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
{I don't know what to post.}

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bored with all my other characters.....gonna create a new one)
Name: Ridley La Croix (Pronounced Croy)
Supernatural: Caster
Perso: Ridley is known as the loser but her self esteem is above average. When she is criticised she doesn't get sad. Ridley loses her temper. Her temper in rather short. If she messed with she either snaps at them or unleashes her powers on them (once even in class.) Because her mom is so strict she has to rebel. For example her mother never lets her use her powers but she uses them for everyday life. When you first look at Ridley she seems to be cold hearted and shows no emotion. Her friends and her mother are the only people who relize that she is a sweet person. She can can be extremely serious at time but when she is just having fun she is amzingly funny.
Appearance: Lena
Special skill?: Spell casting (Duh!), She's really good at using her powers of the Siren (Ridley can make anyone do anything she wants. There is a limit though she can only use this special gift 100 time in her lifetime. A number of her hand magically counts down how many times she has used the power of the Siren. When the number is 0 she can only use normal caster powers.
Other: None

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Audrey began to feel disappointed every moment; she hadn't liked the fact that she had to fight with humans, the kind that she used to be. Audrey then scowled as her nails heavily grazed across one of the hunter's forehead and right through his eye. He let out a yell, falling to his knees while placing his palm on his eye.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper swung his arm out in a rapid motion before Alex could throw a hit at Audrey, shoving himself in front of her as an instinctive action. A bolt of lightning struck the roof of the building, causing glass and metal to come crashing down from the ceiling as the walls began to give in. "Tina!" he managed to shout, tying his arms around her to keep the glass from penetrating her skin as he pushed them both out of the way.
The sharp shards continued to collapse from above, but Alex stood steadily between it all, unaffected and unshaken by the dangerous death-trap.
"Celeste", he spoke as soon as she began to form a portal, the air gradually ripping at the seams. "You know this isn't your side". He placed a step upon the ground as he moved towards her, barely allowing his gaze to flicker from where it was settled upon her. "You're trying to change yourself ... trying to force yourself into the Light". His dark hair seemed even darker than usual, casting shadows over his pale face as his eyes glowed their intimidating red. "We're more similar than you think", he said; this time in a low whisper as he watched her slowly turn, her eyes and shoulders calming from their alert and tense state.
"Don't listen to him", Serena hissed coldly, although her attempt in a bitter tone remained delicate and enchanting. But her friend was silent, with no response nor emotion visible in her expression. She knew she wasn't Light. Sometimes she didn't believe she was Dark either. The truth was, she didn't know which side she was on.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(How can I jump in?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
{Looks like you're getting into Beautiful Creatures, lol.}

Audrey grit her teeth silently, slipped from Jasper's grip and teleported herself. Since she was disturbed and angered, the force of the 'jump' caused wild damage to the hidden lair. The house had jolted fiercely, making the walls shake, and pieces of concrete began falling from the ceiling. You're being stupid, Celeste.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Jeez, you go away for two days and you miss EVERYTHING. Can someone catch me up?)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Scatterheart
Scatterheart
StarStar
(Is this still open?)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Scatterheart" wrote:

(Is this still open?)
( Yeah make your form)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

is the above user your friend?-moved

Nancy drew series

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

teens only

Nancy drew series

Nancy draggers series

latest videos