Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol, I think so!)

Celeste wanted to snarl at the words in her head, but she didn't. "Serena?" she whispered, her voice trembling and sounding more helpless than it ever had. Alex stared at her, using his power as an Empathic Vampire against her. "You're angry, Celeste", he insisted. "No ..." she murmured, backing up against the wall. "No, please ... don't, Alex", she managed to say. "You have lost complete control", he spoke, his words ringing in her mind. Then something snapped. And her brain believed everything he said ...

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
{I'm going to edit Audrey's form a bit, and I'm changing to first person.}

I didn't know what was going on wit me, I was all sensitive. Was I more delicate now than before?  I hated it, I wanted to be my old self... Sighing, I walked aimlessly through woodlands. I looked up at the sky, seeing the stars and moon glowing down at my skin, making it paler than it already was.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay Big Grin).

"We have to get out of here", Serena insisted, firmly grabbing hold of Jasper's hand. The air seemed to spin for a moment, but then they were in the middle of the woods, only a few metres from Audrey. Serena glanced down, her eyes and hair gleaming beneath the moonlight. She didn't remember being scared or truly heart-broken before now. She'd just lost her best friend ... she'd just lost her sister.

Alex placed a few steps upon the ground, approaching Celeste in silence. She was staring down at the ground, panting in a mixture of fear and confusion. Her brain felt like it was swelling up ... her movements felt 
involuntary. "What have you done to me?" she hissed, and although she attempted to sound angry and fearless, her tone remained shaky and pained. "Ssh", Alex soothed her, brushing his fingers against her neck. "Everything's okay now. You have become yourself", he assured her, his eyes glowing their intense yellow as his lips curled up into a smirk.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
LoveMarilyn;*
LoveMarilyn;*
StarStarStar
May i join? Or is closed?

Finally did this, and yes, this is my natural eye color♥
Can't you see that you're the one for me?

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I pursed my lips when they had appeared, I honestly didn't feel like talking to them. Clearing my throat, I looked down and silently walked towards Jasper, keeping my eyes on the ground. 

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar

"Owee_Sheeit;*" wrote:

May i join? Or is closed?
(Its open)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper slowly moved back towards Audrey, barely noticing as Serena disappeared from behind him. "Are you okay?" he asked, although it wasn't completely a question. He could tell when something was wrong with her; even after all this time, and the fact she was in a different body.

"Now, 
form that portal ... and let's get us out of here", Alex whispered lowly, his words and power somehow controlling Celeste's brainwaves, thoughts and emotions. Once again, the air ripped at the seams like a torn pair of jeans, and closed back up again, a moment after the two strode into the spinning portal, and disappeared within it's chaotic travel to - that was when Celeste blacked out.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda growled at the nearby intruder. Edward Cullen, her best friend from middle school. "What do you want Edward? I assumed you would be off with your wife." SHe said, watching as Jamerson, Maddie and Analisa appeared beside herself. "I don't recommend you step any closer to Amanda, Eddy." Maddie said, her eyes glowing a topaz green. 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol. Edward Cullen?)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Seriously How can I jump in?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Freaks of Kidzworld.

latest videos