Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
You won't die while I'm here, Tinafornea. That was what he wanted to say, but the thought only reminded him that she had been killed right in front of him, and he hadn't been able to revive her.
Jasper's eyes flickered to his brother, where the concealed hurt was barely visible in his face;
Alex had been different ever since his child and her mother had left, but he had never considered going after them, because he knew they had a right to a safe and secure life, which was something that unfortunately, he couldn't offer. "You don't remember me?" Alex grinned, but only to hide what lingered in his real feelings.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea looked over at Alex, and nodded. "Of course I do... especially when you attacked me and threw me at a tree," Tinafornea gave Alex a look, but smiled. She looked back over at Jasper, scratching her slightly cut arm. "I need to take a shower, sew my cuts up and do everything," Tinafornea murmured.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I can help with that", Jasper agreed, and began leading them out of the woods. "Do you prefer to go back to the school, or I can get a hotel room?" he asked, stepping over a branch, which appeared to have fallen from a nearby tree.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't think I want to go back to school after being revived from the dead," Tinafornea chuckled as she walked down the faded path, she noticed the tree she had knocked down when the hunters had attacked her, and saw that there was a burnt piece of the tree. Tinafornea looked back down at the ground awkwardly.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, there must be a few cobwebs building up down there", Alex joked, glancing down at her figure before he continued walking. "You're like a legend now: most resurrections in history", he stifled a laugh, a wide grin spreading across his face.
Jasper ignored him, heading to the nearest hotel. "Will this do?" he asked, revealing a handful of cash from his pocket. "I can run back to the school to get some supplies after we've checked in".

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm not sure if I caught that right... xD)

Tinafornea glared at Alex once more, and pinched his arm until there was a deep puncture in Alex's arm, but saw it immediately heal. She then looked back over at Jasper, and shrugged. "I guess it'll do."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Lol xD}.

Alex glared back at her, and continued towards the hotel, where he virtually swung himself in through the door. There was a young woman standing behind the desk, with a long blonde braid and blue eyes that stared at him as he entered. He grinned and leaned against the desk, but he was still much taller than her. "We'd like a room, please", he requested. "Actually, we might need two". He raised both eyebrows at her, and took a key from her before bounding up the steps.
Jasper watched him as he left, partly in amusement and partly in bewilderment. "Sorry, he's a bit ... something today", he apologised to Trinette, and the girl at the counter, but she merely smiled and took the money from him over the counter.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"I can see that," Trinette muttered out as she glanced over at the lady behind the desk, who was staring at her eyes due to Trinette's strange eye color. She looked back at the computer as she saw Trinette notice, seeing a faint blush on  the girl's cheeks.

Shrugging, Trinette calmly walked up the stairs, following Alex's large figure. "You're a bit arrogant today aren't you, Alex?"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper followed the others up the stairs, effortleslsy snatching one of the room keys from Alex's hand, which was hanging loosely to his side. He inserted the key into the lock, and fiddled with it; despite the stubborness of the lock.
Alex grinned back at her, leaning against the wall beside Jasper. "Really, so you noticed me that much, huh?" he teased, hovering his hand over the stubborn lock. It burned, steaming, and the clicked open a second later. "You're welcome", he murmured, and blew on the ends of his fingers.
Jasper sighed, and swung the door open. "I knew I shouldn't have let you have those drinks at the bar", he muttered under his breath. "You're not getting anymore tonight", he said, and held the door open for Tinafornea.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"So you drink," Tinafornea muttered out as she grabbed a beige towel from the bed. "But anyways, that's not my problem," She direction her line of sight to Alex, and walked into the restroom, closing the door behind her, but not bothering to lock the door since she trusted them not to enter. Twisting the nob, she fixed the temperature to warm water, undressed herself, and got into the shower.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

latest videos