Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
A blush rushed to Tinafornea's cheeks, feeling embarrassed once again of being half dressed in front of Jasper. She took the bag of clothes, and then looked back at Jasper once again. "Sure, just let me get dressed," Tinafornea said with a smile, closing the door. She set the bag on the counter, taking all of its contents out to pick out what she would wear.

Posted By:
Sparkelz54
Sparkelz54
Star
hi. i'm new here and havn't done a forum rp yet, so i was wondering could i join and have a go please?

you shall never know the power of nothing...

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sparkelz54" wrote:

hi. i'm new here and havn't done a forum rp yet, so i was wondering could i join and have a go please?
(No one really rps on hear except those two so can you join another rp?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Sparkelz54
Sparkelz54
Star
;Frustrated ok then

you shall never know the power of nothing...

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
After picking out a movie, Jasper chose some snacks from the snack-bar, and sat down on the sofa in his room. He left the door unlocked for Trinette, and he had seen only a couple of minutes ago that Alex was downstairs, flirting again with the blonde girl behind the counter.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Tinafornea had picked out what she was going to wear: a black under-top with a see-through black blouse, black and white stripped leggings, and her white flats that surprisingly weren't battered, destroyed, or dirty. She walked out her room, and opened the door to the room where Jasper was staying. "What movie is it?" Tinafornea asked as she plopped onto the sofa, picking out some milk duds of what snacks Jasper had brought.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Jasper shrugged, "The best they had was Grown Ups, so don't blame me". He picked up a handful of caramel popcorn and clicked the "on" button for the television, which immediately came to the DVD he had put in. After pressing play, he leaned back further onto the couch and stared at the screen.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
(Come on, let something happen! x3)

Tinafornea chuckled, popping a dud into her mouth. "Grown Ups is hilarious, I love that movie," Tinafornea said before she began to chew on the dud, keeping her light eyes on the screen of the rather wide television screen.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
After fifteen minutes of watching the film, Jasper found himself looking at something, or rather someone, else. Trinette was beautiful, he noted; a beautiful exterior and an even more beautiful interior. Look away, she's going to catch you looking at her, he thought.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
(That's better. ###

Tinafornea could feel that someone was staring at her, so she looked over at Jasper. She wiggled her eyebrows with a small smile on her lips, keeping her eyes on the black haired boy. The longer she stared at him, the more she began to notice in everything of Jasper, this boy who had tried to save her. I'm so sorry for judging you...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Tis ma jam

Space Odyssey/Sci-Fi

My Friends Can You Please Comment My Photo...

School

no one gets me

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos