Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
It was hard to believe that they had started out as enemies, Jasper thought. To go from that to where they were now. All the pain and the agony and everything they had endured together; for each other ... it changed him, and he knew that in some place within her, it must have had changed her too. I love you, and I'm sorry for everything. Then he didn't know exactly what he was doing, but he was leaning in towards her; his arm that had once been over the back of the couch then slid over her shoulder, and he pressed his lips against hers.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
(I think Constant Conversations by Passion Pit mixes well with this. :3)

A gasp escaped through her lips, and at the same time a grin. Tinafornea hadn't seen this move coming, which kept her frozen for a minute before she let herself melt, and gently kissed Jasper in return. Oh, I forgive you, but don't do it again, Tinafornea lightly joked.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I just listened to it on Youtube, it's good xD).

Jasper found himself sinking deeper into the kiss, unable to help but smile at the words Trinette brought into his mind. His hand rested on the back of her head, her turqoise streaks brushing against his fingers. So much for watching a movie, he thought and grinned.

SPOILER

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
She chuckled at his though, a small smile on her lips. Unexpected things happen, like right now. That one was a shocker to me, Tinafornea thought as her hands slipped to his neck, keeping him down with her.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Well at least I can surprise you, he thought. As she drew him closer, he slid his arms around her waist and continued to kiss her, remembering how many times they had argued and fought and then helped each other. We were distant enemies for a while there; this is much better. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips at their constant conversations.

{Lol, I put the song name in there}.

SPOILER

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
(I saw it. x3)

It is, isn't it? Tinafornea thought with a mental single giggle, but a smile on her lips spread. She felt Jasper's hands around her waist, making her shiver slightly. She remembered all of the times that she had fought with the boy when he was trying to help her, which now made her feel a bit guilty.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
How may I jump in

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

How may I jump in

(Nobody really roleplays on here anymore, basically it's just me and Holly.) 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper stopped for a moment, holding himself up with his arms to keep from putting his weight back down on Tinafornea. "I didn't lock the door", he said, and licked his bottom lip in thought. "Alex might walk in if I don't close it", he added, and climbed up off the couch. He headed towards the door and glanced outside to see if anyone was there, before closing and locking it. Sorry about that. Now, where were we?

SPOILER

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Tinafornea chuckled as she took off her shoes and threw them to the side since she didn't need them at the moment. "Alex can probably hear anyways, he's probably laughing right now," She said as she pecked his lips.

(Peck is like a small kiss. :3)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favourite Sport?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Inspiration - Motivation

Gender Stereotypes

Describe the perfect Friend

Got a question for a feminist?

latest videos