Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"True, although he seemed rather content flirting with the desk clerk", Jasper replied, and laid back down on the couch before kissing her again. He could imagine his brother sitting on the sofa in his room, laughing until he couldn't breathe. In fact, he hoped Alex was still downstairs with the blonde girl, since being a vampire, he had enhanced hearing and could probably hear anyway through the thin walls. A small smile played on the corners of his lips as their kissing session became more passionate, and he completely blocked Alex out of his mind.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
(Aah, what's going to happen?! xD)

Tinafornea giggled again, closing her eyes with a smile. She never had expected herself to be with the boy who seemed to loathe her but still have admiration for her at the same time. You were such a strange boy, Jasper, She sent into his mind, giving him a mental picture of how he was while they were still at the academy.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
[Should we go further?! xD And don't say its up to me Big Grin]. Receiving the image, Jasper remembered who he was then, and seeing himself in Tinafornea's view seemed so unusual. He was strange, and he still was, but he had also changed; he was a different person from then, or maybe it was just that the people around him had changed ...

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
[But you're too young! Embarrassed]

Tinafornea separated from Jasper, a low chuckle sounding. "Now do you see what I meant?" She asked with a knowing smile.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"-HarmlessMood-" wrote:

[But you're too young! Embarrassed]

Tinafornea separated from Jasper, a low chuckle sounding. "Now do you see what I meant?" She asked with a knowing smile.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh god, no. Nothing detailed! :o.
If you want, there can be an attack from hunters or we could just do a time-skip?)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time skip for the sake of your mentality.)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hehe, sounds good).

The thinly layered curtains barely hid any outside light, which was streaming through the window and across the room. A pool of light shimmered by the corner floor, but it also seeped under the door and the poorly designed window-sills.
Jasper lay on the bed, beneath the covers, and opened his eyes for the first time that morning. When he reached up a hand, the light fanned out between his fingers and spread across the wall in even rays. Glancing up at the ceiling, he rested his hand back down beside his body and waited.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm not sure if it's during or after, but I'm posting anyways.)

Tinafornea's eyes had opened to the sunlight shining brightly through the cheap curtains. As she became more conscious, she realized what had happened the night before. She looked down at Jasper, then blushing as she lifted part of the sheet to hide herself out of embarrassment. I can't believe we did that, Tinafornea thought to herself silently.

Posted By:
ikat12
ikat12
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kitty Lincon
Supernatural: Were-cat (half human half cat and can turn in to a cat at any time.)
Perso: Kind, funny, really shy, clumsy.
Appearance: Shoulder legnth brown hair with ginger cat ears sticking out, pale skin (not vampire pale, though) and brown eyes.
Special skill: Kitty is good a gymnastics, being a cat. She can bend her self and sleep in all kind of odd postitions.
(if its not too late..)

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Your favorite bands?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos