Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"ikat12" wrote:

Name: Kitty Lincon

Supernatural: Were-cat (half human half cat and can turn in to a cat at any time.)

Perso: Kind, funny, really shy, clumsy.

Appearance: Shoulder legnth brown hair with ginger cat ears sticking out, pale skin (not vampire pale, though) and brown eyes.

Special skill: Kitty is good a gymnastics, being a cat. She can bend her self and sleep in all kind of odd postitions.

(if its not too late..)

(Nobody really roleplays here anymore, it's basically Holly and I.) 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper folded his hands across his bare chest and turned his gaze to Trinette. He studied the face he would never forget, the eyes he was content staring into for the years to come ... Because he could never want anything more than her, to waking up to the person he loved most each morning, to knowing what they shared was something rare and precious.
His heart skipped a beat as a small smile tugged at the edges of his mouth, his eyes shining beneath the light streaming through the curtains. Seeing Trinette blush, he remembered last night.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aah, I don't know what to post! x3)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good morning", he finally said. Unable to help but allow a small smile to form on his lips, he climbed out of bed and headed to the wardrobe. Unzipping his bag, he revealed a couple of clothes, including a pair of jeans and a casual white shirt. After dressing himself, he moved to stand beside Trinette's side of the bed and knelt down to her level. "I'll let you get dressed", he told her, kissed her gently on the forehead and walked out of the room.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea closed her eyes once Jasper was out of the room. She sighed, sitting up and putting her head in her hands, staring into nothing. She thought about the first time they met, what they talked about and everything that had happened in such little time. Tinafornea looked out the window, seeing very few cars pass by in the early morning. Getting out of bed, she put on some new under clothes, a simple white v-neck shirt, dark blue skinny jeans and her white flats. Combing her hair and putting on a thin line of eye liner, she walked out of the room and into the hallway.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
When Jasper walked through the hallway, he saw that Alex was standing near the desk again with a wide grin on his face.  The blonde girl stood close to him; a cup of coffee in her slender hands. She was drssed in what appeared to be a bath robe, her blonde braid hanging down over her left shoulder.
Jasper turned his eyes away from them and began down the stairs.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea walked through the hall quietly until he saw Alex and the girl from the desk. Biting on her lip, she got an idea to make Alex a bit angry. Taking in a breath, she let her eyes overwhelm with tears as she approached Alex and the girl. "Why don't you love me?" Tinafornea said as she looked at the woman, but then back to Alex. "Aren't I good enough for you!?" The girl's lips became agape, and she slapped Alex right on the cheek. "How could you?" The girl yelled and then looked at Tinafornea with a sorrowful expression. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know," She said and then glared at Alex, grabbing her cup of coffee and walking off. 

Once she was far away, she dried off her tears and looked at Alex with a vindictive grin.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex opened his mouth to speak, but then decided against it. His eyes blazed with a crimson fury as he glanced over at Tinafornea, becoming even more angered as he caught the grin on her face. "You. Bit * c ##, he snarled harshly. As he clenched his strong hands into fists, his knuckles became white.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
( Whoa there Holly. :o )

Tinafornea rolled her eyes, looking at her nails that surprisingly hadn't overgrown to like those of witches. "Oh please, you've already been around with a bunch of girls already. Give it up before you contract something," She said as she looked up at him, her eyes becoming a red-orange since the color represented determination.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Whoa there Alex. xD)

Alex barely placed any effort into concealing his frustration. Never hit a woman, never hit a woman, he thought to himself. "That didn't mean I didn't care about her", he hissed, glancing over at Jasper from the corner of his eye.
His brother released a small sigh and replied, "You didn't".
Alex actually turned to him and smirked. "I did", he said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

School Uniforms

Do You Love Anyone?

Drawing tallents

Do You Love Anyone?

Drawing tallents

School Uniforms

latest videos