Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
I was getting angry.  I knew if I phased I would break the chains and attack somebody out of anger, again.  But I couldn't help it.  "S-somebody help me."  I phased.  Three of the chains broke except the left one on my front paw.  I yelped as it crushed my bones, I continued crying as the chain dug into my paw.

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper waited calmly till all the others exited the room, then walked over to Arianna's side. "Calm down", he soothed her, "Stop fighting the chains". Not fearful of Arianna, Jasper stood waiting for her to relax herself. "I've been in your position", he assured her, "Now calm yourself". Jasper didn't flinch nor move. Eyes shut, he calmed Arianna's mind, not exactly controlling her, but turning her anxious feelings away so that she may relax. Jasper blinked then as Arianna's body slouched slightly. He could hear her heartbeat relax into a calm, normal rythm. Then, making sure the room was clear, and that no-one was nearby, Jasper simply ripped the chains off of the panicking girl's wrists, and helped her up, running away with her grasped at his side.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper sighed as he remembered Arianna yelling at him in the classroom. "It's true", he said, looking over at her, "I did almost destroy your friend. But it was in defense. She lashed out at us with no reason. Besides, you had no loss, I brought her back to life". Jasper felt tempted to hiss the last few words, but he decided it was better not to. There was silence. Jasper then remembered Tinafornea's message, when she'd asked him who it was that was after him. Jasper was pretty sure he knew the answer to that. Looking down with sadness, he spoke into her mind, My brother.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
I was really mad at ari

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper waited silently. He could hear Isabelle's thoughts, he could feel her anger, and he knew it was directed at Ari. Isabelle, he said, speaking into her mind, Do not be mad at Ari, this whole matter is my fault. I told her and Zasfrina to keep an eye on the new vampire, Bella, and they thought I was talking about you. So I'm sorry if she hurt you. Jasper felt miserable. What would happen when the others found out what he'd done? Especially Tinafornea, he had only just gained her trust. But it was the right thing to do, he assured himself. In a way, he was helping the others too. If they had just left Ari, she would have phased, and broke the chains. And who would she go after then? Those who had betrayed her, who had left her chained to a bed. But Jasper was simply taking Ari away from the others for a while, trying to calm her so that she could get back to her everyday life. No-one deserved to be treated how she was ... Jasper knew that. He'd been treated the same way.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle sended him a message no it wasn't your fault she is the one who attacked me

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper shook his head, speaking back to Isabelle, No, it honestly was my fault. I've been in Ari's place, and it's hard. She just figured if I could sense something against my own kind that something must be wrong. I guess I should've been clearer. I was talking about the new girl, not you. Just, don't hold a grudge against Ari. It really is hard to control your anger. Just, be open-minded about this, please. Jasper looked over at Arianna, who was sitting on a rock, while Jasper was sitting on a tree log. He wasn't even sure where they were, but at least the others were safe, and Ari wasn't tied to a bed.

(By the way blondieanimal_luv007, you've read Maximum Ride right? It's just because there's a wolf-boy hybrid in the book who's name's Ari, lol).

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol) Isabelle said" no I wasn't going to hold a grudge at her it's just she was so mean to everyone"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper nodded at Isabelle's words in his head, then responded, I know, it's just sometimes the moods of Accalias and Vampires, etc get a little out of hand. It's not the person itself's fault, it's just, their supernatural form tends to influence them to do things they wouldn't usually do. Jasper thought. Should he tell Isabelle he'd let Ari free? He wasn't sure yet. Jasper waited. He would tell her soon, but not just yet. But one other thing kept ringing in his head ... The threats and hisses of his brother ....

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle read his thoughts "who's your brother"
"wait you let ari free"I wasn't mad I just was surprised 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Wolf Blood

what is more funnier family guy or the sim...

latest videos