Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper sighed, nodding in response to Isabelle's words, Yes. Somehow I don't think the others will react as calmly, especially Tinafornea. Jasper relaxed his body slightly, thinking of his mistake. "A long time ago", Jasper admitted, speaking into Isabelle's mind, My parents were still fairly young, and my brother was about 18, around the age I was changed. Anyway, I was changed in the middle of the night, I don't know who turned me into a vampire. I'd planned to change my parents one night, they were getting slightly older and I knew they wanted to be vampires. But you can only change someone while they're still alive. I was sitting at home with my girlfriend, just about to tell her what I was. But then the phone rang, and it was the police. My family had been driving, they'd gone out to dinner while I was at home with my girlfriend, and apparently, they'd had an accident. I was devastated. I quickly ran down to the car accident, planning to change my parents then, to save them. But it was too late. They were already gone. A tear ran down Jasper's cheek as he explained the story further, Anyway, I was told that my brother had survived and had been taken to hospital. So I rushed down there. I wasn't ready to lose anymore of my family. I was able to change him in time. I taught him how to fight and adjust to being a vampire. Jasper bit his lip. But one night, after a few years, I came home. And there they were, the two people I trusted most, my brother, and my girlfriend. My girlfriend told me that she and I weren't meant to be, but after that, I couldn't trust my brother. He ended up changing my girlfriend, they ended up together. But through time, my brother and I drifted apart. He became cruel and harsh, he fought me and we were both injured. But then we both went our separate ways, and he's hated me ever since. Jasper looked up slightly. About two thousand years, and that story still made his heart ache.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper watched as Ari phased back into a human. There was silence for a few moments. Jasper stared into Arianna's sparkling eyes. Slowly, she began to lean in, eyes closed. Jasper leaned in also, his body calm and fearless. "I can't do this". Jasper blinked, leaning back as Ari did the same. He listened to her words. Had he done something wrong? Sighing, Ari turned away, "Not with a vampire, the enemy of an Accalia". Jasper blinked again, speechless. He watched, waiting as Ari began to walk away, and instinctively, he grabbed her shoulder and spun her round. Ari gritted her teeth with concern, "Your gonna make me phase". Jasper let her go carefully. "Why must we be enemies just because our ancestors were?" Jasper asked, controlling his anger. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt Arianna. A sigh fell from Jasper's lips. Again, there was silence ...

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at him "that story is sad" I sad 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Again, Ari pulled away. "I'm alive", she said, shaking her head. Jasper stood, listening to Ari's words. "Because of you", she went on, "I would be betraying my kind". Jasper understood partially, looking up. Ari stared into his crimson red eyes for a few moments, but then tore her eyes away. She sighed, "Please let me go before I lash out at you and phase". Quickly, Jasper nodded, swallowing, "Of course, I won't keep you here". Miserable, Jasper looked away also, just as Ari began to walk away again. "Ari?" Jasper asked, tears wetting his eyes, "What would your people say about me? I'm not a normal vampire. The only reason your people hunt vampires is because they kill humans. Well I don't kill humans, I protect them". Jasper looked up hopefully, to see Ari staring into his eyes again. Looking back down, Jasper waited for a response.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ari sighed, her mind tired and confused. "I don't know Jasper", she admitted. Silently, she looked down at her left wrist, remembering it being crushed by the chains when she phased. Jasper nodded, biting his lip again. "What about the others?" he said, "They can put you in chains again". Jasper had no idea if the others would listen to him. They'd probably want to put him in chains too once they realized he'd freed Ari. To be honest, Jasper didn't care about him. But he would be furious if Ari was placed in chains again. Jasper read Ari's mind. His eyes flickered to her wrist, then he looked back into her eyes. He nodded again, "I'll let you decide. If your ancestors are going to set up a wall between us, I guess I can't change that". Blinking, Jasper turned around. Sometimes, he hated being a vampire.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(My character looks like this but without wings)   Photo by Singermms from Anime  

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Jasper?" His eyes hopeful, Jasper turned around quickly at Ari's voice. He waited for her to speak, his eyes fading to a calm blue. "I can't kiss anybody because of what I am". Jasper's heart would've stopped at that moment, if he had one. Did that mean Ari could never be with anybody? Confused and saddened at Ari's words, Jasper stood. He didn't know what to say. Jasper listened as Ari explained, his eyes wide, "If I kiss somebody, they immediately die. No matter what they are". Jasper frowned slightly, a tear escaping the corner of his right eye. "Even another Accalia?" Jasper asked, his tone miserable. His throat ached as he held in a cry, but he ignored it. He simply stared deeply into Ari's eyes, feeling like his hold body was about to burst.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know", Ari muttered, shrugging slightly, "I haven't tried cause I've never met a male Accalia". Jasper nodded in agreeance, and decided to let the conversation go. To be honest, he wouldn't care if Ari couldn't ever kiss him ... All he'd want is to be with her. But he wasn't going to deprive her of a better life with another Accalia, who she could kiss. Ari winced suddenly as pain began to run up her arm. She kept silent for a moment, but then blurted out, "Jasper, my wrist. The accelerated healing is starting. I have to go somewhere. Somewhere no-one can hear me". Quickly but carefully, at these words, Jasper pulled Ari onto his back, and took her far away as she had requested. As they approached an open clearing in the middle of nowhere, Jasper gently let Ari down. Carefully, he placed his hand on her wrist, sending waves of energy and life through her body.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper moved back slightly, staring into Ari's eyes, "Better?" Ari nodded slightly, then looked away. Jasper sighed, taking in a gasp of air. "I guess", he admitted, "We should go back to the School". Ari nodded plainly, then began to walk away. "Ari", Jasper called after her, "I will always be here for you, and I won't let them keep you in chains". Jasper wasn't lying. He was prepared to give up his life for Ari, and he wasn't going to let anyone stop him protecting her ...

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Tinafornea and Fleur entered the room once again. Well, why is your brother after you? Tinafornea mentally asked Jasper as she stood by him, and Fleur by Tinafornea. Tinafornea then saw that Fleur had another cut on her shoulder, and she looked warily at all of the other vampires in the room.

"How did you get that cut?" Tinafornea lowly asked Fleur, and Fleur looked at the deep cut that was still bleeding the bright raspberry colored liquid. "Um, while we were going to the woods, one of the branches hit me. Why do you ask?" Fleur asked Tinafornea as she noticed that she was staring at Jasper and the other vampires. "Oh..."

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

Short hair vs long hair

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

broken heart

latest videos