Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper sighed. To be honest, he didn't know why his brother was coming for him. Jasper offered the only explanation he had, When I changed my brother, I didn't know it would change him as a person. He didn't really turn out well, and he's angry at me because I couldn't change my parents in time. Jasper looked down, glancing briefly at Fleur's blood. It looked like raspberry jam. Jasper shook his head ... he didn't want to get blood in his mind. Jasper spun round as he heard Ari's voice, and pulled her towards Tinafornea and Fleur, waiting for their reactions ...

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
The blood on Fleur's arm had trailed down slowly, stopping at the tip of her pointer finger, but then dripped and fell onto the tiled floor with a very low splat. The blood on her arm and floor then dried and became a shiny silver color, along with Tinafornea's, but it was a shiny golden color. 

The cousins kept their silence as Arianna stood in front of them.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper stood beside Ari. "Don't freak out", he warned Tinafornea and Fleur. He was still angry about what they'd done to Arianna. Again, Jasper looked around to see the new girl staring at him. The same question rung in his head. Why? Sighing, Jasper looked away. He was really going to lose Tinafornea's trust for this, but he'd done what was right. And if others were going to dislike him for it, too bad. Again, Jasper's eyes took notice of Fleur's blood, then Tinafornea's. Fleur's blood was raspberry, Tinafornea's was a gold tone, and he didn't have any blood. Which made it a whole lot messier when a figure smashed through the window, grabbing Jasper and pulling him outside like a slingshot.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I added a photo to my form :P)

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey guys, can I make another character that's a friend of Jasper's? Please tell me, here's a form)

Name: Shiree Frost

Supernatural: Vampire

Perso: Sometimes quiet, gentle, sensitive, brave, will protect others, friendly, intuitive

Appearance: White hair, red eyes, pale skin

Special Skill: She is good with almost all weapons, including a crossbow, but she is also talented in unarmed attack and self-defence. Shiree is considered psychic and can therefore often sense things, including the feelings, thoughts, etc of others.

Other: She is often cautious and aware, and this has saved the lives of others on several occasions. Her other gifts include being able to change into any form she desires, turning invisible and being able to blend into her surroundings much like a chameleon. She is also especially intelligent, and her natural eye colour is blue but will sometimes change to red. She can also form gills and breathe underwater, plus she can take in energy and then use it. For example, if she touches water she can bring it inside her body, then release it at will. The same with some other things like fire, wind, etc.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
I looked at Tinafornea, "I am so sorry really.  I got angry..."  I looked at Jasper.  I was still thinking about the incident we had in the forest.  I was very depressed because of what I was.  I would never be able to kiss anybody.  Jasper and I walked out of the classroom.  "Put me back in the chains, I deserve to be punished."  At that time Analia walked in.  "No you don't deserve to be punished.  Jasper don't put her in the chains.  You will never go back into the isolation room ever again!"  I looked at Analia.  "Yes I do I hurt too many people..."

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Startled at the attack, and surprised at Ari's words, Jasper spoke directly into her mind, There is no way I am putting you back in those chains. You made a mistake, as I have done in the past. But you are a good person. You deserve to be forgiven. Jasper moved back, brushing the window glass off his arms and chest. He wondered silently if the breaking of that window was going to become a constant cycle ... it had only just been fixed. Jasper looked up, only to see what he'd anticipated. "Hello Alex", he greeted the figure. Cautiously, he stared into his brother's cold red eyes, leaping forward in defence as the vampire lunged forward at him, ready to attack.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle: I walked in and looked at ari I didn't know what to say so smiled

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Tinafornea immediately grabbed Fleur's hand and ran towards Jasper, almost bringing him to the ground as they disappeared from the hallway and into the forest. They landed on the ground, all of them with a low thump. "Jasper, please, don't fight now," Tinafornea said with pleading eyes.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper gritted his teeth furiously. "I'm defending myself!" Jasper shouted, swinging his arm out in front of Tinafornea as Alex lunged for her and Fleur. Moving back a few steps, Jasper stopped, his eyes fading to blue as he tried to calm himself. Immediately, Alex leapt forward at him, smashing both of them through the air, a couple of metres away. Jasper quickly grabbed his brother's collar, swinging him into the nearest tree. "Stop Alex!" he yelled, "We're brothers!" Quietly, Jasper ignored the scent of sweet blood travelling up his nostrils, moving further away from Fleur and Tinafornea. His eyes flickered to Alex, who slowly climbed back onto his feet, his eyes taunting. Jasper listened as his brother's voice spoke into his mind again, I will destroy your friends, I will destroy you. And I will laugh at your bloodless, lifeless corpses. 

I am a proud alien.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tutoring!!!

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Kidzworld on mobile

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos