Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Fleur bit down on her lip, thinking if she should transform into her fenghuang form. Her dark red-violet eyes stared at the scene before her, her heart beating her rare blood through her veins. She looked at Tinafornea, who was clearly worried about Jasper, but she also seemed hurt. Tina, I'm going to need to transform into my spirit bird, Fleur messaged Tinafornea, and her cousin turned to look at her with a bit of widened eyes, but she nodded in agreement. Fleur smiled, and took in a nervous breath.

Fleur transformed. She was 20 feet tall, and her wings spreading 25 feet, knocking down trees as she flapped them. Her orange-pink wings were then set ablaze, and became an orange, yellow, light red, while her peacock feathered tail were a deep purple.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper could smell blood, it was almost overwhelming. He felt as if his body was about to lunge at Fleur ... her sweet, raspberry-coloured blood was driving him insane, even more than most other humans or supernatural creatures. "Move away Fleur", Jasper warned, "You too Tinafornea. I can smell your blood, I don't want to hurt you". Jasper swallowed just at the thought, his eyes hungry. Ignoring the scent as well as possible, Jasper dodged Alex's next attack as his brother sent his fist towards his head.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
I ran out of the school feeling hostility. ## looked around and saw Jasper and another boy fighting.  As I was running I phased.  I jumped on the boy and held him down.  Jasper?  Do you want him to die?

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
(let me know if this isn't ok holly)

I didn't wait for Jasper's response.  This vampire was clearly hostile, towards Jasper.  I looked from Jasper to the boy to Jasper.  My eyes flickered to Fleur and Tinafornea, then to Jasper.  I looked down at the boys deep dark red eyes.  They seemed to stare into space.  No life.  What was I talking about.  Vampires are dead, they have no life!  I held the boy down, pressing harder and harder, crushing his shoulder blades into the hard dirt ground.  I heard a snap, looked behind me and my sister.  Her midnight black fur bristling in the faint breeze. What do you think you're doing here!?  Her brown eyes looked at me with a their normal mischievous look. I am here to help you become a better Accalia.  And why are you only attacking one vampire.  I looked at Jasper.  He is my friend. My sister looked at me in disbelief. Friends with a vampire?  She lunged towards Jasper.  No, he'll hurt you...badly.

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Vampire girl2333
Vampire girl2333
StarStarStar
(May I join? This is a new account I'm experienced I promise...chicken)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper almost screamed. He couldn't believe the sight before him. Seeing Arianna pin Alex down, he hated himself. A few metres away from the scene, Jasper yelled out as fast as the words would come out of his mouth, "Ari! Move! Get off him!" Jasper ran forward, but not soon enough. Alex's hands quickly clasped around Ari's body, and the wolf began to yelp in pain. Quickly, Jasper slammed into his brother's chest, pulling him up to his feet. Hard, he smashed Alex's head against the tree behind them, when another of his brother's gifts were performed. Jasper moved back, blinded. He couldn't see for as long as Alex wished, for as long as Alex was present. Jasper listened to Ari's fading yelps, that was Alex's other gift. If he touched another, he could kill them purely by placing pain and fear into their body. Jasper was only  happy that Ari hadn't been hurt worse. Depending on his scent and hearing, Jasper moved away slightly from Alex. "Give me my sight back brother", he demanded. A cackling laugh sounded in his ear, and he felt a whoosh of air just miss his face as he leaned back. Instinctively, Jasper put his hand up, forming a shield of air around himself, Ari, Tinafornea and Fleur. Jasper hated feeling blind as he did, but he was lucky to have his other increased senses. "I have gifts too brother", he simply said, unable to help but smirk at the slightest. Slowly, Jasper released the shield around him. Suddenly, he was thrown aside. Shocked, Jasper turned around, a wolf's baring, snapping teeth only inches from his face. Jasper knew this wasn't Ari, but the last thing he needed was to get into another fight with his brother around.  Startled, he pushed the wolf's body away, holding it away from him. "Get off me!" he yelled. Making sure he was careful, and not too hard, Jasper pushed the wolf off of him and let it roll across the grass. But he knew it wouldn't stop fighting him. Why would it? Because apparently vampires and accalias were enemies.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
The flames on Fleur's body was so hot that the fighting group had to stand many feet away. As the flames became burning flames, Fleur let Tinafornea mount on her neck. Only Fleur could control who was able to touch her without being burned... Badly burned.

Fleur spread her 25 long wings, and then brought them together, making the group separate  sending them flying into different parts in the forest.

Posted By:
OlympicCoven
OlympicCoven
StarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Camilla Knights

Personality: Witty, isn't easily frightened or impressed, skeptical, suspicious of others, and with sacrifice herself for the one she loves.

Supernatural: Raicho [A giant Japanese bird that mimics the noise of thunder and controls lightning. There are only six Raichos left, so she is constantly hunted.]

Special Skill: Is a fighter, and usually wins majority of the fights.

Appearance: Oval shaped face with high cheekbones, pale skin, shining pale golden eyes, but the lining of the iris is a dark black, medium plump lips that are a carmine pink, and curly light reddish brown hair that goes bit under her shoulderblades. Hourglass shaped figure and her height is 6'4. She has a claw mark across her right eye, believed to be from a wolf attack.

Other: Camilla isn't from Asian descent.
~ ~ ~ ~
Name: Heathcliff Amaranth

Personality: Fearless, brilliant, is picky of who he makes contact with, stubborn and loves to dance.

Supernatural: Dhampir [The offspring of a vampire father and a human mother; comes from Gypsy lore. They are considered a danger to call creatures, and are usually killed, even if they're innocent.]

Special Skill: Knows how to use anything as a weapon.

Appearance: Oval face, champagne blonde hair, alabaster pale skin that appears to duly glow in light, steel grey eyes, and medium plump lips that are a thulian pink. Athletic and muscular figure, and is tall at 6'5.

Other: Is friends with Camilla.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper's eyes widened, his sight returned as he was thrown back across the forest. Quickly, he reached out, grabbing Ari's hand and pulling her upon him as they hit the ground. Jasper ignored the sudden pounding feeling in his head, then looked over to make sure Ari was alright. "Are you okay?" he asked quickly, remembering her yelp in pain before. Jasper's mind focused on what he would do with his brother. He hated the fact that the complicated relationship between he and Alex was so public. He didn't want the others to fight, because he knew that they would only be hurt. They didn't seem to have any idea how dangerous Alex was, and that fact both concerned and annoyed him. Climbing to his feet, Jasper ran back towards Alex as he read his mind. "These foolish amateurs shall perish", Alex's hissing voice swore. Horrified, Jasper ran faster, approaching Fleur and Tinafornea. Alex was standing nearby. "I'm telling you all to stop!" he yelled, "We are vampires, we are immune to flames, and almost everything else!" Jasper swallowed, ignoring the scent of Fleur's blood. He felt like he was about to lose control ....

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper still felt miserable about what had happened between he and Ari. Looking at his brother, at Fleur and Tinafornea, he waited for their responses. Then, so no-one else could hear, he spoke into Ari's mind. "I know I can never kiss you Ari", he said plainly, "But if you need someone, as long as I'm alive, I will always be here to love you". Jasper looked over at his brother, and then spoke into his mind also, "I love you Alex. Why else would I have changed you? I'm sorry that I couldn't change our parents in time, but it would not give them any pleasure to look down and see us fighting". All Jasper wanted was to resolve things with his brother. But it was hard to make someone like you when they'd hated you for over 2000 years ...

I am a proud alien.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Profile Pic not showing

Cyber Bullying Tips and Truths

The Anatomy of a Breakup, Is it Worth the ...

SpongeBob or Victorious?

Chat

latest videos