Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Fleur mentally scoffed at Jasper. You honestly have no idea how powerful my fire is, do you? Tinafornea looked down at Fleur's currently Fenghuang face, seeing that Fleur's eyes had suddenly became a bright shining golden color, similar to Tinafornea's blood and color of eyes when she was jumping. "Fleur?" Tinafornea warily asked as she jumped off of Fleur's body, landing on the forest ground with a crouch. 

Fleur shrunk and became her human form, luckily all of the wounds she had from today healed. Sparks of faint light blue and white sprung around her body, flickering like a candle on a windy night. "S**t," Tinafornea murmured. Tinafornea lunged herself at Fleur's body, but Fleur disappeared. As she did, the ground jumped fiercely, some of the trees falling over. 

Tinafornea turned back around as she sat on the ground with wide eyes. "Oh my God," she breathed as she looked up at Jasper but then looked down, biting on her bottom lip.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper frowned, his eyes wide. "What happened?" he blurted out, his tone noted with concern and confusion. Shocked, he stared at the place where Fleur had stood, and then glanced over at Tinafornea. He had no idea what had just happened. Something smashed into his chest then. "Stop Alex!" Jasper yelled as he was pushed to the floor. His brother's strong hand formed into a fist, punching Jasper in his upper jaw by his right cheek. Jasper cringed at the blow, grabbing the back of his brother's shirt. Furious, he threw Alex aside, smashing him again into the nearest tree. "Calm yourself, brother!" he yelled, ignoring the slight pain in his jaw. Sighing with annoyance, he turned again to look at Tinafornea. He quickly asked what came to his mind first, "What happened to Fleur, and how do we get her back?" Jasper hated the idea of Tinafornea losing her cousin. He knew what it was like to lose family, and he would never wish that upon her.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper looked down. What had happened to Fleur? He thought deeply, but he couldn't come up with an explanation. Sighing, Jasper looked up to see Alex running towards him again. Everything was a blur then. Jasper didn't have time to dodge his brother's attack. A figure quickly ran in between he and Alex, slamming Jasper's brother to the floor. Jasper blinked, and couldn't help but smile a little. He watched the figure pin Alex down, her white shiny hair flowing around her shoulders, her red eyes flaming intensely. Jasper smirked, "Hello Shiree". Shiree was also a vampire, and a gifted one too, but also, other than the people at the School, Jasper's best friend. Alex attempted to use his gift, to send waves of pain through Shiree's body, but due to the fact Shiree was a vampire, and therefore pain was reduced, she could also absorb Alex's energy. Jasper watched as Alex gritted his teeth to keep himself from crying out. Jasper knew exactly what Shiree was doing. She was using Alex's gift against him. Jasper looked over at Tinafornea again, "So what happened to Fleur?"

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea stood up from the ground, brushing the dirt off of her long legs. She then looked up at Jasper, her clear topaz eyes staring directly at him. "Fleur's in danger... more than I am, " She paused for a moment. "Fenghuangs are extremely rare, there's only six left in the world. As you know, Jumpers are also extremely rare, there's only four left, and I'm one of those four." She took in a breath as she blink a few times but then kept them open. "She's a hybrid of a Fenghuang shifter and a Jumper. Now the Huang Hunters and the Paladins are going to be after her. She isn't anymore safe."

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Whats going on?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Can I join?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure just make a form))
Alice wondered around looking for bella or fluer or anyone

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Can I join? ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
Ari looked around the scene.  She looked around for her sister.  Where are you?  She kept looking around.  Jasper, where is my sister? I ran over to the boy who was being pinned down by a girl with long white hair.  I pinned her down.  She was screaming.  I had to ignore it.  I was going to bite her, when something knocked me off.   I flew and hit a tree, yelping, shattering my shoulder.  I fell, and laid there, whining.  I couldn't get up.

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at ari and slowly said "hey"

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

What to wear to impress my GF?

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos