Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
Ari looked up at Isabelle.  The pain wouldn't go away.  I phased back into human.  My blonde long hair flowing in the faint breeze.  "I need..."  Just then I dropped and everything went black.

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at ari "you ok" I knew she wasn't but I just wanted to make sure

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
When I woke up, I was in the room with the chains again.  I saw Jasper.  Then a sharp pain shot up my arm.  I screamed so loud I am pretty sure my mom could hear me all the way across the world.  "Jasper!"  I couldn't move.  It felt like my whole body was being crushed by a boulder.

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"blondieanimal_luv007" wrote:

When I woke up, I was in the room with the chains again.  I saw Jasper.  Then a sharp pain shot up my arm.  I screamed so loud I am pretty sure my mom could hear me all the way across the world.  "Jasper!"  I couldn't move.  It felt like my whole body was being crushed by a boulder.
isabelle looked at her in pain 

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle ran to ari to break the chains

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
I kept screaming.  Isabelle broke the chains but that didn't help.  It was an Accalia's  accelerated healing that was causing the pain.  Jasper had helped me though this once before.  "GET JASPER!" I screamed.  I looked around and the world went black.

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle ran and called Jasper's name waiting for him to answer but he didn't so I sent him a message "ari needs you now!"

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
I couldn't feel my body.  It felt like it had been crushed several times.  "Jasper?"

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
( Tell me if this is okay blondieanimal_luv007 )

Jasper nodded at Tinafornea, but he still didn't understand where Fleur had gone. Suddenly, screams of pain began to flood his mind. The screams of Ari. Eyes wide, Jasper took in a deep breath, searching for the smell of the wolf's blood. Quickly, he ran east, reading Ari's mind as he perceived through the forest. Help me Jasper! He could hear her screams, he could picture her face. And before he himself even knew it, Ari's scent had lead him to the room he loathed, the one with chains that had once held Ari down. Quickly, Jasper threw the doors of the room open, smashing one slightly at the hinge. He ignored it and ran fast to Ari's side. Slowly and carefully, he pulled her tangled wrist from out of the chains. "Sssh", he soothed her quietly as he had once done before, "It's okay". Ari's heartbeat calmed, but Jasper could still sense her shaken, afraid feelings. Fast, to stop her small sobs, he placed his right hand on his chest, sending life and energy through himself. And then, he pressed his lips against Ari's. What fascinated him most though was he didn't feel any pain, and he wasn't dead, which meant using his new gift, he was free of the poison Ari carried that killed most humans. Quickly, Jasper placed his other hand on Ari, sending waves of life and energy through her body also. And then everything became silent.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper spoke into Shiree's mind, Keep Alex down. He could bring much disaster to the whole School, and I will not allow it. Then, he pulled away slowly from Ari. "Better?" he asked her, his eyes kind. He closed his eyes for a moment as Shiree sent an image into his mind. She was, very psychic and could do lots of things to and with the mind, which made her a powerful and special ally to have. Jasper watched the image intently as Ari's wolf form leapt upon Shiree who was pinning Alex down. Luckily, Alex hadn't gotten away, and Shiree hadn't been hurt, but the sad part was Ari had been hurt. It was completely unfair that she was continuously placed in this room, and Jasper intended to find out who kept placing her in chains. Calmly, he spoke into Isabelle's mind, Who is putting Ari in these chains? His eyes then turned back to Ari, and a faint smile swept over his face. He wondered what her reaction would be ... how she would respond to the idea of a wolf and a vampire, two great enemies, being together. Most likely, he told himself, not well.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Is Religion Real?

Type in the face you have on right now

Type in the face you have on right now

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos