Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle spoke into Jasper's mind "i don't know that's what I'm trying to figure out I think Alex did iI said angrily thinking about Alex doing that 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Amanda Janice Sin Clair.
SupernaturalBig Frownan speak to anyone or anything by just thinking about them.
PersoBig FrownMay i feel this out later?))
Appearance: 
Special skill?: Not like powers or anything! Just like your skill!:Healer.
Other:None.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper shook his head, speaking into Isabelle's mind again, responding to her words, No, Alex didn't do it. He doesn't even know about this room and he's being held down back in the forest by Shiree. So I don't know who's doing this. Could it be someone at the School? Jasper didn't really have a suspect, but Ari must have been getting chained up some how, by someone. The mystery was, who would do such a thing? Jasper frowned. He had no idea. Turning around, Jasper gasped as something was plunged into his chest. It was a large needle, but it wasn't the stabbing pain that affected him, it was whatever was inside the needle. Jasper swallowed. His whole body became dizzy ... he could feel the veins beside his head pulsating. And there was only one explanation for this event that Jasper could come up with. Vampire hunters, or worse. Beginning to fade into unconsciousness, Jasper spoke into Isabelle's mind, Get out of here, and take Ari with you.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at him ok I told ari I would help her out and go somewhere else

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper blinked, waiting. His body still felt limp, less powerful. His feeble hands reached out, but all he could feel was metal chains. Jasper opened his eyes completely, a small tint of alertness flowing through his body. Slowly, he moved to reach down, to put more energy into his body. But he couldn't. His arms were chained above him. Unlike Ari had been, Jasper wasn't chained to a bed, he was just tangled amongst chains, his feet a couple of inches from touching the ground. Jasper tried to break from the chains, which normally would be a piece of cake. But at the present time, it wasn't.

Just then, as his chains began to rattle, a tall and thin man emerged from the shadows. He was wearing a pair of round spectacles, and had messy chestnut hair. Jasper cringed with confusion ... this man didn't look anything like a vampire hunter, much more like a scientist, which was probably what he was. "You are most likely confused as to why you are here". Jasper listened to the man's words, "I am gathering supernatural creatures from around the world and extracting their DNA. You, I am most fascinated with. Whilst you are a vampire, your DNA is different since you do not drink human blood, and you also possess some impressive gifts". Jasper rolled his eyes slightly, trying to pull out of his chains again. He wasn't strong enough though, the scientist must have weakened him with something. Jasper concentrated then hard, as lightning struck through the roof, breaking his chains and destroying most of the room. "Shame you won't get to see them all", Jasper said through gritted teeth.

SPOILER

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
I watched as Jasper was dragged out of the room.  I could do nothing.  I was too weak.  "Jasper!"  i got up and tried to follow them.  I hit the floor with a slam.

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
I stranded there and realized I was the only one who could help I knew he was a scientist so I tried to control his mind to make it ache 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Furious, Jasper grabbed the chains hanging above him, throwing them across to the floor. He was weaker than usual, but he was still strong. Angrily, he grabbed the man by his collar, pulling him into the air, off of his feet. "Are there more of you?" he demanded information from the puny scientist. The scientist laughed, "Like I would tell you". Jasper lifted the man higher, digging his nails into the scientist's shoulder. "Are there more of you?" he repeated, one hand raised and summoning more lightning to strike the room's contents. The scientist kept silent, not speaking. "You tell me", Jasper warned, "Or I'll sizzle you like bacon". The lightning came closer to the scientist then, destroying the computers, desks and experiments that were spread throughout the room. Freaking out, the man blurted out quickly, "Ok, there is one other!" Jasper stared intently into the man's eyes threateningly, "Their name?" The scientist began to shake, and answered in a few seconds, "Sieve Camberwell". Jasper nodded, then grabbed the scientist and pulled him towards the chains. Quickly, he tied the chains around the man's wrists, and then left. He wasn't going to risk Ari being captured again, or himself for that matter.

SPOILER

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
I was pulled back into the room.  I felt a sharp pain in my arm and looked down.  There was a needle going straight into a vein.  "Jasper! Help!"  I tried to take it out, but everything went black.  I knew I was going to wake up chained again.  I opened my eyes and there was a guy in a white lab coat.  "Where am I?"  The scientist turned around and said, "My laboratory."  I looked around seeing many needles, lab tables, and DNA capsules.  I saw gold, blue, green, and the Accalia's dark purple thin blood.  "Why is my blood in that container?"  The scientist looked at the blood capsule.  "We are going to experiment with it.  To make more Accalias."  I looked at the scientist like he was crazy.  "Accalias are born with the gene, not inserted with it,  I won't come out right."

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
Here is Ari and Jasper...

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

what fascinates you about God?

latest videos